• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

bank

170k. I try to deposit 10k every time I buy something, no matter what it costs. Of course I keep dipping into my funds to pay towards projects. >_>

About 250 k. I didn't know I was so poor compared to you people. Actually, I thought I was doing pretty good. xD;

Barely anything on me atm. I do 1000 every morning and night, and minimum 10,000 once I pay off this second bridge from beetle trips.

1.9 mil currently... saving hard to keep up with the one house upgrade / one town project per day. @.@

20k bells at the moment.. X_X im spending it furiously and purposely not getting more because the faster I get bells the faster I get bored.

Since I'm not gorging the island for sharks and stuff as much as others, only over 500,00 or whatever it takes to get the writing set thingy as a prize from the post office.

1,675,800 bells, and i paid off campsite a bridge and upstairs room already, tomorrow basement is getting paid off and possibly Cafe if its available, i love doing projects as my town has the perfect layout for a little cafe area on a peninsula in the middle of my river, will post a screenshot when it gets finished in a week or two

meh I've been data collecting for my "How to make almost a million bells Guide" http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?68110-How-to-make-almost-1-MILLION-bells-Guide so as a result I now have about 2 million bells... welp I've expanded to an upstairs room and been pretty loose with my bells, but I think I'm not going to grind after I finish doing a complete recheck of all the guide's information. I'm getting ein bisschen (a little) weary, so I'll limit myself to only 2 Island runs a day.

About 900k w/ the campsite done, a bench done, and a bridge done. Getting my 2nd floor tomorrow, already paid off. I'm hoping to put in the fountain tomorrow. My villagers better step it up and ask me to make come community projects that don't reek.

Back