• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

bank

I just reached 500k, most of which I got from selling beetles and sharks I caught on the island. That island is truly a blessing.

I had over 300k in the bank earlier, but spent most of it on a project I really wanted to be paid off in full before tomorrow came! Some of what remained went toward going to the island, getting my hair done and a new picture taken. So I'm basically broke right now.
I don't mind, though. As long as I can get enough for my next house payment by the end of tomorrow (even with my planned trip to BestBuy) I'll be happy. More would be nice if I can manage getting that, though.
Usually I only have 5-7 hours of playtime per weekday, but tomorrow with my trip it'll be a bit shorter of a day.

spent 2 mil in one day. such a nice sale :) which reminds me to give 10mil to my 3rd player.

so total after: shy over 100mil.

Isn't there a badge for procuring that amount?

There's a badge for 10mil (which is the final badge for that category). getting 100 mil nets you the last prize from the post office -- an ATM machine.

Quick note: the last item of the 7/11 DLC is also an ATM machine :)

Yeah, all the bells I've been making have been going to home loans and community projects so I've only got about 100k at the moment!

It was 2.1mil last night but I had to buy some stuff. I think it's like 1.8/1.9mil right now.

I have 60k.. I know, I know, I'm poor. XD

I could have more bells if I wanted to, but the more bells I have the more boring the game seems to me.. If that makes any sense.

EDIT: what I said about is what I have on me.. I actually only have 31 bells in the bank at the moment XD

How in the world is everyone else so rich? lol.

Some of these members have the Japanese version. A common method is going to the island @ night & cutting down all but 2x Palm Trees & leaving an Oak- this will force expensive beetles to spawn quickly. If a plain Fruitfly occupies a tree, scare it to cycle another insect spawn.

While you're walking about to encourage the insects to surface, scout for larger fish like the Napoleon & the high valued sharks. Good luck!

Bambi, do you have access to the Island?

Some of these members have the Japanese version. A common method is going to the island @ night & cutting down all but 2x Palm Trees & leaving an Oak- this will force expensive beetles to spawn quickly. If a plain Fruitfly occupies a tree, scare it to cycle another insect spawn.

While you're walking about to encourage the insects to surface, scout for larger fish like the Napoleon & the high valued sharks. Good luck!

Bambi, do you have access to the Island?

Not yet :) Still need to make the payment on my house. Hopefully I can get that done today. I don't TT and have limited playing time so things are moving pretty slow, which I don't mind.

Back