• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

bank

Since I just payed off my second floor to my house... I only have about 220k..

over 1,000,000, and I've been busy upgrading my house and building things. It's called left over money.

You must be playing for hours every day then. I just keep my leftover money for the next day, because it's never long before there's a new bill to pay.

over 1,000,000, and I've been busy upgrading my house and building things. It's called left over money.

I'd really like to know why you are such a rude person. Every thread you comment on, you're rude to other posters, or making some kind of rude remark about other peoples' life choices. Whats your deal??

I have over a million bells in my account. After going out to the island, I'll come back and give 25k or 50k to each my home loan and my current PWP. If I am close to paying them off, I'll add that money. The rest goes into my account and the cycle starts again.

Only about 200k. I spent 498k on my loan earlier and another 58k on a public works project. Going to go on my usual beetle farming rounds soon. :3

I only have a little over 100,000 bells. Finally got my box of tissue, too! It's hard for me to save, when I'm constantly paying off or buying stuff. :/

I had 1.7M, but then Tom Nook started to go insane with his prices -.- DAMN YOU TOM NOOK!!
Also I?m making a project every day, it?s awesome being able to pay everything off instantly, but it does hurt the bank xD
now I have around 500k I think, but then again I usually get 500k-1M+ every night from catching bugs and sharks at the island.
And I got the basket FILLED with expensive bugs and sharks, just waiting to be sold when Re-Tail opens.

- - - Post Merge - - -

what are all the items you get from the bank?

A tisue box, a piggy bank, a letter writer thingy, basically an ink bottle with some letters, just decorative stuff, I really like the "letter writer thingy" it looks really awesome.

Last edited:
Back