Basement Dwellers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry. I think a stomach bug is in my family too cause I was feeling pretty funky at school.

And I should probably be getting ready for bed soon but I'd rather look at memes ;-;
I think my stomach is just protesting the spicy food I had for dinner. It'll pass and leave me feeling like a zombie for the rest of the day no doubt - and I need to hammer out a report today on gene mutation. 😂

Memes will still be there in the morning. Time to sleep unfortunately won't be.

I think my stomach is just protesting the spicy food I had for dinner. It'll pass and leave me feeling like a zombie for the rest of the day no doubt - and I need to hammer out a report today on gene mutation. 😂

Memes will still be there in the morning. Time to sleep unfortunately won't be.
luckily its only around 9:30 around here
and spicy food doesn't affect my stomach but i get really bad runny noses

i keep not getting notifications for this thread, so i havent talked as much as id like to. its 8:30 here and im trying to decorate genjis house !

i keep not getting notifications for this thread, so i havent talked as much as id like to. its 8:30 here and im trying to decorate genjis house !
If you're watching the thread and not seeing notifications it means you've not viewed the thread since the last time the forum software sent you a notification.

If you're watching the thread and not seeing notifications it means you've not viewed the thread since the last time the forum software sent you a notification.
ahhh i see. so i just need to check in more ? i feel like it only notifies me if someone i interact with a lot posts something on here

ahhh i see. so i just need to check in more ? i feel like it only notifies me if someone i interact with a lot posts something on here
Yep! If you receive a notification for new posts in a watched thread you then need to view the thread before it will send you another one. There are no biases toward specific people.

Almost 4pm and I haven't even started working for the day, so, not good haha. It'll be a late one! Sleeping late and barbecue food seemed more important. 😂

How are you today?
I'm doing fine. We have a substitute teacher in my english class and honestly he's a lot better than the cheerleading coach who usually teaches us.
Just can't wait to go home, honestly.

Almost 4pm and I haven't even started working for the day, so, not good haha. It'll be a late one! Sleeping late and barbecue food seemed more important. 😂

How are you today?
pretty tired and shaken up from some stuff that happened last night, but my cat is with me and peanut butter with banana is amazing !!

I'm doing fine. We have a substitute teacher in my english class and honestly he's a lot better than the cheerleading coach who usually teaches us.
Just can't wait to go home, honestly.
As long as you learn something that's the important part! :D
Hope the day is going quickly for you.

pretty tired and shaken up from some stuff that happened last night, but my cat is with me and peanut butter with banana is amazing !!
Oof, hope you're alright!
Never tried peanut butter with banana. Sounds like an interesting combo.

Oof, hope you're alright!
Never tried peanut butter with banana. Sounds like an interesting combo.
im a bit better now and just trying to relax ^^ and i eat the pb w banana inside a sandwich, i 100% recommend it !!

Ooh, enjoy the extra leisure time @Koopadude100!

Wish I could finish early today. 7pm now and I'm easily looking at another 2-3hrs work tonight. Attempting to bash out a report on sickle cell anaemia but I'm so tired. :sleep:

EDIT: sod it. I'm done. Cup of tea, 30 mins of YouTube, and in bed before 9pm. Got a meeting 9:30am-10:30am but other than I plan to spend all day tomorrow getting this done. Night all!

Last edited:
What timezone is Vris in!?
I'm in GMT.

Screenshot_20210302-205647_Clock.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back