• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Basement Dwellers

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might not cost as much! Assuming you’re not buying the birthstones from the shop or at shop price, anyways. Sometimes people will sell them in the marketplace for 150-200 bells instead which isn’t quite as bad!

The birthstones are lovely though so I’m wishing you luck!! 🥰

I want to buy a tiny yellow house but I’m afraid I’ll miss the restock if one happens for it 😭
I think the yellow house was restocked but it's sold out 🤧 next time it restock I'll try to buy it for you

I think the yellow house was restocked but it's sold out 🤧 next time it restock I'll try to buy it for you

I saw that!! I missed it 😭 i think only one restocked tho
I’m trying to get one for Plume cause I know she’s after one but they’re hard to come by 😔💕💕

I know that some of the house collectibles have been restocked once like the mori and yellow house, will they possibly be restocked again or is that final? I really hope I can snag a mori

Good day, fellow dwellers. What's the news for today?
It's a sunny day for me. I'm clearing stuff out of my closet because my dad is going to bring in a new one tomorrow. I also watched on Youtube and did a four-hour racing endurance. Almost fell asleep approaching the third hour. Had to take a break or else I'd fall asleep behind the wheel lol.

My last meeting of the day was supposed to be an hour but ended up being over three hours. A half hour of that involved the person in charge taking a lunch break but not allowing us one, and then muting us for 20 minutes to take another call. This was five hours ago and I'm still annoyed. It completely disrupted my plans for the day and now I'm behind on other work.

Think I'm going to pour a glass of wine, call a friend to have a good rant, and then get an early night. After being up 18hrs straight I do not have the coherence or energy to work more tonight even though I should.

Hope you all had a better day!

Wait- THE SHOP RESTOCKED AND I MISSED IT BECAUSE I WAS TAKING MY LITTLE BROTHER OUT FOR A WALK?
(Exuse my capital letters i didn't get enough sleep last night)

Oh, so you're saying the shop restocked while I was asleep?

Edit: It looks like I missed the chocolate cake again by a minute omg

AB21CDCE-38E4-46DC-891F-5C62D359E674.jpeg

i was playing btd6 co-op and uhhhhhhhhhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back