• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Basement Dwellers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone! To start off this morning with a tiny chuckle, here is a car that totally didn't try to launch itself off the ground on purpose to fly. And no, it's not photoshopped. After all, Red Bull gives you wings.
Nürburgring Type V.jpg

good afternoon. im just chilling in my living room, brooding over how frustrated i am with season 2 of the promised neverland.
imagine building up a plot in season 1 with some unanswered questions and then having an unpromising season 2 where everything is just a jumble of hunting and eating montages and then actually having redemption worthy episodes and then the last two episodes being pieces of trash after building up and starting a plot with 5 minutes left in the series only to end it all with a powerpoint slideshow instead of actually doing season 3 for the other 20 manga chapters

there is no redemption.

Its pretty inactive right now, but I don't now if I'll be that active even if I just came back here for a bit
Post automatically merged:

anyways i'll post this meme made by me in chances of google picking it up and being spread everywhere /j
unknown1.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back