• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Basement Dwellers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably. I don’t think it would be possible to eat the entire salad by yourself. Also, pretty sure I jumped in there myself awhile ago... so... yeah...

I think how the salad works is each time an ingredient gets added you're supposed to mix it in with the rest of them. So you can grab a small bowl from anywhere and it will have every single ingredient. Yeah, that's probably not a good thing if you care about taste... or being alive in general.

I think how the salad works is each time an ingredient gets added you're supposed to mix it in with the rest of them. So you can grab a small bowl from anywhere and it will have every single ingredient. Yeah, that's probably not a good thing if you care about taste... or being alive in general.

Exactly. Having a bowl of the salad results in instadeath. Love how we’re breaking down the science behind community salads.

Okay, new topic. What if there was a hidden egg during the Easter egg hunt on TBT that takes away all of your egg currency if you accidentally click on it? 😂

Okay, new topic. What if there was a hidden egg during the Easter egg hunt on TBT that takes away all of your egg currency if you accidentally click on it? 😂
Oh, please no. I'm one egg away from getting the squid egg. I don't need to go even more insane than I already have.

I did the bunny day event today. I was confused when Zipper told me that I crafted all the items when I didn't. The last time I crafted them was around this time LAST YEAR. Oh well, I'm not complaining lol. At least we only had to deal with the crazy egg population for roughly a week. If I recall correctly from last year, eggs kept popping up for a few weeks at crazy rates that people made memes of it.

Edit: Purple Zipper with flowers on his head at the TBT banner concerns me.

I did the bunny day event today. I was confused when Zipper told me that I crafted all the items when I didn't. The last time I crafted them was around this time LAST YEAR. Oh well, I'm not complaining lol. At least we only had to deal with the crazy egg population for roughly a week. If I recall correctly from last year, eggs kept popping up for a few weeks at crazy rates that people made memes of it.

Edit: Purple Zipper with flowers on his head at the TBT banner concerns me.
The game keeps track of whether or not you crafted a recipe, so I assume that's why Zipper counted last year.

I've risen from the dead, basement.
what's new?
Easter, terrifying Zipper banners, and uh, what else? Oh yeah...
415.jpg
Squid egg

timmy just gave me labelle shorts for giving him materials for the shop, i think he stole from labelle. ...labelle
Easter, terrifying Zipper banners, and uh, what else? Oh yeah...
415.jpg
Squid egg
nice squid egg, i want one-
oh well it's probably too late for me to get one
shoot i forgot i have an extension on where tommy nook adds small text to your paragraph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back