Bato's Forum Signature Shop

Oh, I didn't expect more than 1 person at the same time o_O So I didn't bother looking above the last post x.x

Ummm, I dunno if it's a good idea to just take someone else's signature like that and just stick your info on it... Those are examples of what people already have, but you can use them as a reference to what you want. Sorry if it's not clear what those examples are for

How bout this can you surprise me? With the I go I gave I would like that on there but the rest can u surprise me?

Alright, is this what you had in mind??

WSgESse.jpg

Anything you meant to be different? Any changes you'd want, small or big?

Actually, this one

2HjhYyf.jpg

X.x I decided to change it in the middle of posting. I added some effects and a little hill lol. Except the hill may look a little odd...?

I like the second one! Can you add my info then i will pay you! :D

Friend code is under my name

My town name is: Nom Town

And for the name can you make it Ryland?

Oh, I'm sorry, that's the one that SoreneX requested

Just read the first post, find a background you'd like, if you want some extra pictures on it like villagers, and I'll be able to make you one similar to all the other ones. For the Link signature, someone gave me a picture that he wanted me to remove the words and put his information in it

Just give me something to work with and I'll make it for you. Or at least give me something to work around like a theme, your favorite villagers, anything x.x Even if you wanted Naruto or an electric guitar in the background, I can work it out. I can't guess what it is that you like, it's supposed to be something that is unique to you

Last edited:
Can i get the background of the first one. And villager pictures can I get just the main people! like blathers and torteimer and isabella and I want the information to take up the whole thing and the small pictures around it lie the border. Are you able to do that?

Sigh, that's my background x.x There's a link with a bunch of backgrounds in the first post, and also you can easily google some

Unless you don't mind if I change the color of the background or mess with it using effects? I don't really want someone to have the exact same thing as me

Ya u can mess with it just change the color I guess.
Sorry for all the hassle :'(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can u make it red?

Alright, well I guess there's 2 versions lol

1nHbptQ.jpg

And

OFdLN5x.jpg

Didn't know if you wanted them there or not lol

Is the color ok? I can still easily change it to be darker or lighter, or to another color

Last edited:
Lol I didn't expect you to stalk the thread until I was done o_O Haha xD

I'm glad you like it

Are you sure there are no changes that you want? I can make any change, doesn't matter how big or small, I like things to be perfect

Back