• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Battle of the Cows! Animal Crossing Poll Tournament!

Who do you like more?

• Naomi the Snooty Cow

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • Tipper the Snooty Cow

Votes: 24 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Leebles

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1225-2482-9233
Today is Day 1 of my (very unofficial) Animal Crossing Poll Tournament. The way it works is: I will leave up a poll for either two or three different villagers of a single species every day. Through the ruthless process of community voting, we will 1) Determine the best animal of each species, then 2) Pit the best of each species against each other in tournament to find out who is....The One True Villager. I encourage people to explain why they like villagers, so that they might convince others who might be on the fence.

It's preferred that you:
A) Vote based on who you like more, not on what you think the majority consensus would be. That way, we might get unexpected "dark horse" winners.
B) Debating the merits of different animals is great, but only smear the villager, not the people who like them.

Technical stuff:
Only animals who are still present in New Leaf are included. Also, I will leave each poll up for 24 hours. That means this'll be up until 6 pm (PST) tomorrow.

I thought we should start with the least beloved species (who incidentally have the lowest numbers) and work up to popular ones like wolves and cats. With that in mind, who do you like more?

Naomi
tumblr_inline_mpkmrahjJw1qz4rgp.gif

or

Tipper?
tumblr_inline_mpkmrhZTDV1qz4rgp.gif

Both are Snooty, so they are classy dames by default.

This is a cool idea! However, I don't think you can edit polls.

Why would I need to? Or, wait, would it be bad if I kept making new threads every day? I'm anticipating most of them sinking down to page 2 or 3, frankly, since I don't plan to bump them.

I love Tipper. At first, she came off as weird, but she keeps giving me gifts for "putting up with her" and honestly, she's one of my best friends in Animal Crossing ever. :')

Why would I need to? Or, wait, would it be bad if I kept making new threads every day? I'm anticipating most of them sinking down to page 2 or 3, frankly, since I don't plan to bump them.

Oh, I thought you'd want to like just keep editing the thread.

Maybe just get a mod to close the old thread and start a new one :)

Oh, I thought you'd want to like just keep editing the thread.

Maybe just get a mod to close the old thread and start a new one :)

Yeah, that's a good idea. If they deleted it before I could check the results that would kinda suck, though. Maybe if someone PMed me with them, but eh, that kinda reeks of effort.

Yeah, that's a good idea. If they deleted it before I could check the results that would kinda suck, though. Maybe if someone PMed me with them, but eh, that kinda reeks of effort.

No, they lock it. You can see it but you can't interact with it.

I don't like any. Do you really think I should vote?

Only if you feel like it. If your response is "Chuck both of them into Mordor so I never have to see their bovine faces again", then maybe wait until we get to tigers? I dunno.

Zanessa, that is cute. Snooty villagers can be such sweethearts if you befriend them.

Only if you feel like it. If your response is "Chuck both of them into Mordor so I never have to see their bovine faces again", then maybe wait until we get to tigers? I dunno.

Zanessa, that is cute. Snooty villagers can be such sweethearts if you befriend them.
Yeah i'm not gonna vote. They're both ugly, but I think Tipper is the ugliest cow I've ever seen IMO. You know, if Isako makes it in the next AC game. I'm probably gonna make her one of my dreamie. Why? Cause I keep thinking she's made out of ice cream. Neapolitan ice cream that is. :p Speaking of ice cream, I think her English name should be Creme. It fits her perfectly. Wouldn't you agree? Not sure who Isako is? Here's a pic.
Isako.jpg

They're both ugly, but I think Tipper is the ugliest cow I've ever seen IMO.

But I thought Tipper's look is basically a regular cow's look so...??
Whatever, opinions are opinions. :/

Response to Leebles,
Hehe, yeah, they really can be sweethearts. ;D

But I thought Tipper's look is basically a regular cow's look so...??
Whatever, opinions are opinions. :/

Response to Leebles,
Hehe, yeah, they really can be sweethearts. ;D
Offtopic, but I sworn I saw a ZanessaGaily on Youtube with the EXACT same avatar as you? There was a post Clannad After Story lol.
Back on topic, I had Tipper in my campsite. She looks more like a Patty to me lol. She looks like a regular cow which is boring but I don't know , I actually know Tipper so I voted for her lol.

Last edited:
Offtopic, but I sworn I saw a ZanessaGaily on Youtube with the EXACT same avatar as you? There was a Clannad After Story lol.
Back on topic, I had Tipper in my campsite. She looks more like a Patty to me lol. She looks like a regular cow which is boring but I don't know, I actually know Tipper so I voted for her lol.

Hehe, yes. That's me. :D

It's a good anime nonetheless XD

So what Battle will you have next? I think you should have horses next :D They aren't too popular and not too boring either.

I'm not sure. It's going to take a looong time to get through the cows, to be honest. Day 1 gets us the winner of these two. Day 2 gets us to the leftover female cow, Patty, vs one of the male cows (T-Bone?). Then there are two days spend up wrapping up the other four bulls, and THEN we pit the winners against each other. If I'm keeping track of this right, it should take 7 days.

After that I might want to do something fun and short, like octopi, because there are only three of those and they can be tackled in a single day.

Ooo is this like a Battle Royale with villagers? (Cudos to you who know this <<<) Anyway, sounds fun but opening and closing so many pointless threads might be an issue >_<

Last edited:
I really don't like either one, but Naomi is more... interesting. I have Tipper in my 2nd town, and she's very bleh to me. Plus, I keep calling her Tipsy. Naomi showed up in the campsite of my first town, and her colors were rather interesting. I kinda liked them. She didn't get invited, but she was interesting to look at. And, she shares my name.

I'm not totally sold on either one, but Naomi looks more interesting, so she gets my vote. I actually wouldn't mind having her.

Back