Bell Tree Direct - 7.28.21 - Theme Update! And Camp Bell Tree Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just gorgeous 🥺💫💜💫
C10F497F-6F26-4104-964D-EABB980EF6D7.jpeg

Woaaaah those new backgrounds are SO pretty!!!! I love the night one so much like the moon and the stars are so beautiful!!! Amazing job!

Finally looked at the forum at night. The grass and wood above all the posts are darker at night too! The realism is astounding!

i LOVE the night theme with the moon, excited to see the different moon phases.

Forgot Camp Bell Tree was delayed and was ready to change my avatar! I’m glad, because my week is going to be so busy. I am ready for camp though! Can’t wait to go camping with my new cabin besties! 😋🎉🏕

SJ is ready to goooooo 20210801.png

The new themes are so beautiful, oh how I missed the day and night theme. Great job staff! 👍

The new themes are so cool and really add a touch of magic to the site, nice work staff!
Looking forward to summer camp, glad you guys are taking the time you need to make it great, I'm sure it's going to be a blast!

I can’t believe I didn’t notice the theme now changes throughout the day but I am loving it. I can’t wait to see it change as we move seasons as well. 😍

Oh my goodness! I haven't been on for a few days and I come back to find the gorgeous new theme! This announcement made my day! I love seeing the night and the Moon! Thank you so much @Laudine, @Chris & @Jeremy for the theme changes! I can't wait to see them all!

I'm going to go Opt In for Campt TBT asap. I'm excited for a new event!

Ahh, I can't stop looking at the Moon!!

The new themes are gorgeous 😍 Even the whole forum has a darker tinge at night time. You guys have gone above and beyond! Thank you staff for your tireless efforts 💜

I'm late but I've decided to Opt Out of the upcoming event; I'm in the middle of moving 'n all!

Good luck to all teams -- or cabins, I suppose -- and remember good sportsmanship is the best policy! 😊

Reactions: Fye
The themes are looking sooooo good :love:

Also can't wait for the camp! Already have my signature ready to get put. :cool:

Really cool theme update. Is it possible to pause it at a certain time, like maybe at 2 am?
sjRRYbN.png

I'd like it to be this one always

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back