Bell Tree Direct - 7.28.21 - Theme Update! And Camp Bell Tree Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, will the people on the teams be the same or will it be randomly selected? Just a random question, no reason why

Forgot Camp Bell Tree was delayed and was ready to change my avatar! I’m glad, because my week is going to be so busy. I am ready for camp though! Can’t wait to go camping with my new cabin besties! 😋🎉🏕

omg i just saw this i really like this idea!! I'm really excited for the camping event haha. I use to camp all the time as a kid.

super excited for the camp event! having teams was really fun bc i got to talk to a lot of people i didnt before. <33
gonna choose an aesthetic this early so i'm fully prepared to transition when the event goes live LOL

I literally have camp-themed Marshal art stored away for future aesthetic-related purposes, waiting to see what team I'm on for a lineup lol

I unfortunately don't have much camp-themed aesthetic stuff to go with ahaha. ;v; So I think I'm gonna hold out and see what cabin I wind up in first, and hopefully I'll be able to put something together to match whatever my cabin's theme will be. Fingers crossed we'll have signature cabin colors like we did with the teams in TBTWC. 🤞

Yay! Sleeping bag and lots of sweets for midnight feasts 😆 can’t wait to see who I am in a cabin with! (do I need ear plugs if someone snores? 🙈) 💫💜💫
According to my fiancé I'm currently snoring a lot, so get those ear plugs ready, if we're in the same team! :ROFLMAO:

I just now saw the sunset theme, it's so pretty!

I also love how the XenForo block at the bottom of the page is pink with the sunset

Edit: ooh now it's purple and the sky has changed, sunset theme is best theme

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back