Bell Tree Direct - 7.28.21 - Theme Update! And Camp Bell Tree Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey people, has anyone seen my flashlight??? :LOL: I was sure I had put it in the backpack with the mosquito bazooka, but now I can't find it.

... Why are you all looking at me like that? It's just a pocket bazooka, I swear!!

The pink sunset is so freaking beautiful~! Love the campsite, fire and tree symbol! :love:

how about team s’mores cake? now that would be delicious. 🤤😋
It definitely will! Time for me to bake it
Done! Here you go for team smore!
1628365029212.png

May I be on that team, but just eat the graham crackers and chocolate? 😅😋 I don’t like marshmallows. I give you and Panda all my marshmallows. 😋

sounds like a deal to me! i love marshmallows. 🤤

This team sounds the best 😍 I like marshmallows and chocolate but graham crackers?? Never had but excited to try 😍

oooh graham crackers are delicious! i’m sure you’ll love them. 😋💗

sounds like a deal to me! i love marshmallows. 🤤

oooh graham crackers are delicious! i’m sure you’ll love them. 😋💗
Why do I just want to visit the U.S ? 🥺 💜

So excited for camp, gtg pack 😆 See you all tomorrow when we all get settled in to our cabins!! I I would love to be in with a few friends and can’t wait to meet my new camp mates and future friends 💫💜💫

that sounds so good! have you guys seen those s'mores that are made with graham cracker waffle cones? you take a marshmallow and roast it on your fire then you put it in the cone with your pieces of chocolate! they are so good!

ooh i don’t think that i’ve ever seen those before, but they sound delicious!! :’o

this whole idea of a camp is so fun, and it’s suddenly got everyone talking about s’mores and other desserts 😂
speaking of which, who’d like a s’mores tart? 👀
E029C21F-A8C8-431E-94C7-DEDB48128492.jpeg

found this on the internet, and me having a sweet tooth couldn’t help but share. just know that if im on the campfire team ill be baking up all the goods for you guys, im not too shabby when it comes to making desserts if i do say so myself 😎

Man, this is all bringing back memories of that time I had a camping-themed birthday party when I was little; there was a s'mores cake and everything. ;v; There wasn't any actual camping overnight though because it was cold and I prefer my bed.
I'm really excited for the event tomorrow aaaaaa

When you say tasks, will it be tbt involved, or real life tasks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back