• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Best Friend Chat

I thought in the Lin&Ko video she said she likes using that feature even when they're in the same town because it displays everything that was posted previously.

It does keep a history but since you're in the same town, I figured paying attention would be good too. Also it takes a few more clicks to get to be able to chat with them and the window closes as soon as it sends.

The town chat seems much easier as it stays there to make longer sentences.

But hey, w/e floats their boat.

Even with being in the same town and paying attention, you can often miss what is being said from going in and out of buildings.
If the bubbles in the regular chat didn't disappear so quickly, it would be fine. BF chat can be better to use sometimes even if you're in the same town as someone.

Even with being in the same town and paying attention, you can often miss what is being said from going in and out of buildings.
If the bubbles in the regular chat didn't disappear so quickly, it would be fine. BF chat can be better to use sometimes even if you're in the same town as someone.

True. But again just a bit cumbersome. Again, to each their own :)

Counting my nephew who lives a couple hundred miles away, I'll have three slots filled. It's a pretty cool feature and hopefully something that is added to the 3DS OS in the future.

I like sharing and collecting things. So if anyone wants to be my best friend I don't mind:) ooohh yeah turnips are the best!

I like sharing and collecting things. So if anyone wants to be my best friend I don't mind:) ooohh yeah turnips are the best!
same here add me too ! I'm looking for friends too I had the DS game and played alone all the time :(

I know a couple of my TBT and Natsume friends are getting New Leaf.
Probably make those poeple my Besties in the game.

The only people I will add as a best friend is the people I know irl. Not on wi-fi (sorry guys :()

I don't know anyone in rl that will play this game :( In fact i've had my 3ds for a couple of months now and had one street pass lol its great living in the middle of frickkin nowhere

I have found one person I am defo adding as a best friend.

Everyone else will just be people from TBT who I like and play with regularly.

Long as a few people I know get on the ball and get a 3DS and/or AC:NF, I'll have at least a few people on my list, I hope.
I'll try and fill in the rest with people from here.

The best friend feature is great! I probably have about 5 or so people that I marked as best friends in game, and we all help each other out with turnip prices and all that. Is also useful in winter when someone has some bingo giving snowmen or a snowmama who can trade 3 snowflakes for a piece of furniture, etc. In general it makes it easier to trade off Maiko/Katie and to let people know of other things for sale. Really great feature overall I think :)

I will pretty much just be adding people that I play with regularly from TBT and other places. If I'm playing with someone a lot, knowing when they come online is very helpful.

I will pretty much just be adding people that I play with regularly from TBT and other places. If I'm playing with someone a lot, knowing when they come online is very helpful.

will u add me as a best friend :3

I'll add whoever. It never hurts to have friends on animal crossing! Especially if they are the helpful kind xD

Back