• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Best Friend Chat

I have one RL friend who will be getting ACNL as well (we both got a 3DS for that reason), so I suppose she'll be added to my best friend list. :p

Also, I heard that Skype will be available on the 3DS in May 2013, so that will be convenient to use during wifi play. :)

Skype? First time I am hearing this. Is this mention anywhere I can check? 3ds has been waiting for hulu plus for so long any other app would seem a dream.

I didn't hear that. I know it was available on the vita, but I've seen only suggestions on the Skype board, but never an official release coming for it.
I'm wondering how that will work and its probably not going to be able to run while a game is being a played ._.

I don't think it's actually coming to 3DS, just a misguided rumour on the forums. Even if it was, there is no way it would run in the background considering the 3DS's power, making it useless for Animal Crossing.

but it just takes time for Nintendo to download it into their system.

:rolleyes:

I have 1 friend irl who will be getting the game and they will be on my list. I might also add people from tbt who I play with a lot.

I finally got my Aussie friend to get Skype, now I just have to convince him to get ACNL lol which shouldn't be too hard. He seemed interested enough when he would ask about wild world. And he has been hearing me go on about the release of ACNL for over a year lol

Hopefully I'll meet some nice people to wifi with on here and ACC that I could maybe add on the best friend list. :)

I have found some friends who are planning on playing that I plan on adding. For anyone that is having issues finding lots of people to play with, Tumblr has a large Animal Crossing community. I've added several people to my 3DS list.

Back