Birdwatching (Evergreen Cabin)

Sounds good, sorry for not reading through the thread better. I'm about to leave for work in a half an hour so I won't be able to check my phone often.
it's all good, there's a lot going on at once lol. i made it through most of page 10 with no luck, there's an easter egg thread on there with 200+ pages so i've been filtering it by phrases like 'i give up' because they're the most likely to contain the actual clue
Post automatically merged:

I still think there's merit it in the theory that you have to "make" your goal, in order to win. Like actually make something.

Do you aspire to win, or will you not even make the goal?
i do keep coming back to this idea of having to physically craft something in order to 'win', can keep an eye out for that in the bulletin board. might also have a look through the museum to see if there's any art competitions in there?

Done with pages 13 through 11, to no avail. Maybe we're not looking for a bird, but for something to type in? or a link to click? the possibilities seem endless :c

Done with pages 13 through 11, to no avail. Maybe we're not looking for a bird, but for something to type in? or a link to click? the possibilities seem endless :c
Just look for a black silhouette, like the bird from before.

Good day, Evergreen! The view is quite nice this evening. Perfect for birdwatching. In fact, I believe I saw a little bird needed to complete your life list on the way up the mountain! If you'd like, I could help guide you to it... The price is 10+ reacts to this post to confirm!

Every cabin from prior weeks has found their animals without any hints. The longest clue that took to be solved was roughly 5 days! Are you sure you want to continue with me? Be sure to decide before Sunday.

Good day, Evergreen! The view is quite nice this evening. Perfect for birdwatching. In fact, I believe I saw a little bird needed to complete your life list on the way up the mountain! If you'd like, I could help guide you to it... The price is 10+ reacts to this post to confirm!

Every cabin from prior weeks has found their animals without any hints. The longest clue that took to be solved was roughly 5 days! Are you sure you want to continue with me? Be sure to decide before Sunday.
UMMM...YEAH? Let's give panda the clout she needs. ❤

I'm trying to catch up with posts; in the meantime, I'm checking Campsite Reset/Island Hopping General Thread from page 2 onwards.

I feel bad going for the hint since the other three cabins did it without any, but we also don't have five days for this clue and we don't know if the other cabins had different clues. And I want that second dino plushie. :P

As someone who does everything to avoid asking for help IRL, I'm willing to set my ego aside this one time for points. 😂

Looks like we have 11 likes :D

Hope you had a good night's sleep thinking about this clue. I'm sure you're running the ideas over in your mind to overcome this hurdle. Good luck!

A hint would be very nice for my sanity 🤩

i was ninja'd,, -insert wobbling pensive here-

Running and hurdle make me think of the obstacle course that was brought up earlier.

EDIT: Obstacle course dream island?

Hope you had a good night's sleep thinking about this clue. I'm sure you're running the ideas over in your mind to overcome this hurdle. Good luck!
So it has something to do with good night sleep, how are we on that dream address thing. Sounds like a goal.

Hmmm, my instincts are leading me to the What did you dream about or Dream Address threads...

Back