Birdwatching (Evergreen Cabin)

I can only think of the 2020 TBT Fair and the ACNH obstacle course race that was hosted previously.

Reactions: oak
I checked the few threads that came up when I searched for threads with obstacle in the title

Nothing

If we are going down the dream address route, just for a reminder I did go to Mick's dream island today and found nothing out of the ordinary, but if someone else wants to go there to please feel free, as double checking would be good. It could also just be on the forums though. It's kind of killing me that we don't know if it's off site dkgkf.

If we are going down the dream address route, just for a reminder I did go to Mick's dream island today and found nothing out of the ordinary, but if someone else wants to go there to please feel free, as double checking would be good. It could also just be on the forums though. It's kind of killing me that we don't know if it's off site dkgkf.
The other thread already tried that, it hasn't been updated in awhile.

Currently on dizzy bone's dream island, and I found a code on bulletin board with a bird drawing on it and my heart skipped a beat but it didn't work so I'm guessing that must have been for one of the other cabins... feelsbadman

Currently on dizzy bone's dream island, and I found a code on bulletin board with a bird drawing on it and my heart skipped a beat but it didn't work so I'm guessing that must have been for one of the other cabins... feelsbadman

pain.

Went through the impossible dream layout thread but didnt see anything…

Just to confirm, this was one of the Buzzy Bees birds so it won't work for this cabin.

I've been searching for things related to obstacle courses, hurdling, and track and field, but my searches haven't panned out

My first thought with the new goal was "dreamies" for villagers, since they're like goals and they fit the second clue but there sure are enough threads about them...

EDIT: I had high hopes for the Giving up on your dreamies... thread lol

Last edited:
It doesn't have to do with the Ko-fi link, does it? I know a past clue from an egg hunt had to do with that. It's kind of a stretch though.

It doesn't have to do with the Ko-fi link, does it? I know a past clue from an egg hunt had to do with that. It's kind of a stretch though.
Already checked the ko-fi earlier today but someone else is free to check it as well.

Back