Birdwatching (Melon Ballers Cabin)

Yep. Did that. Its got birds by it. Said invalid/expired
You might have already claimed it. Check your Alerts if you recently earned "5 Mountain Tokens for redeeming..."

or check your Transactions and it should say that you redeemed Bird 3 (Cabin 1).

Did you click on the link from Discord or did you go to the Island Tours thread yourself? If you clicked on the Discord link, perhaps try going to the Island Tours thread!
I went to the island tours. Clicked the link, it took me to youtube.
Post automatically merged:

Did you look at the transactions?
Its the one with the birds?

Screenshot_20210812-233500_YouTube.jpg

I went to the island tours. Clicked the link, it took me to youtube.
Like the others have just mentioned, perhaps you’ve already claimed your tokens! You should see whether you’ve gotten your tokens or not via the transaction tab!

Attachments

• 42F81B6D-916C-4252-961C-14F2839BB674.jpeg
    42F81B6D-916C-4252-961C-14F2839BB674.jpeg
    228.8 KB · Views: 4
I will try this. Everything else gets me "invalid".
are you logged in? when i clicked it it opened through an in-app browser (where i wasnt logged in) so i had to make sure to open in safari

You are a genius! Tysm! I cleared my default browser, reset to chrome (ugh) and voila. It worked! Thank you. :LOL:
Post automatically merged:

Try to look at your transaction tab here!
I wasn't logging in automatically in the browser I had as default. Redid all that, problem solved. In case anyone else runs into that issue...make sure you're logged in, lol.

Oh I found it;

>TBT Island Tours thread in the NH subforum
> Go to Skarmoury's island tour video Milkiss
> If you watch the video the first character you meet/sight during the tour is Ruby (albino bunny), followed by Felicity (cat) then Lobo (wolf) after you cross the 'iron bridge'
> Open the link in YouTube and the 'bird' should be in the description as a link
you are amazing <3

Wow, that was quick! I went to bed before midnight and just woke up to find clue 3 already solved 😆 Amazing job @Heyden!

I think clue 2 is going to haunt me for ages, spent most of yesterday trawling through threads with no luck but as others have said it must be simpler then just going through hundreds of pages

Good afternoon team, great job on getting the third one wow!! I didn't even get a chance to log on haha
We still stumped on the second one? :']

Hmmm... some of the clues are found outside of TBT (YouTube & Discord). I wonder if this clue is also found outside the forums.

Checked Twitter and Facebook... Haven't seen anything. Also checked all pins in the Discord server and only found Cabin 2's clue.

Last edited:
Hmmm... some of the clues are found outside of TBT (YouTube & Discord). I wonder if this clue is also found outside the forums.

Checked Twitter and Facebook... Haven't seen anything. Also checked all pins in the Discord server and only found Cabin 2's clue.
I don't really use discord, so if ot involves that, I'm not too sure.

However, I'd imagine that they wouldn't use the same source for a bird twice.

So I'd imagine the bird would be in one of the 4 websites.

TBT
Discord
The wiki
Twitter

Wow amazing job with bird 3 🐦!!! I am really glad we didn't get stuck their.

I checked the podcast videos a while ago and twitter. Now we should decode the cursed numbers 😭😭😭

Also happy cabin 2 got everything solved but I am still sad that we are now the only ones fighting 😂

Back