• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Birdwatching (Melon Ballers Cabin)

Did they ever have something like an Alice in Wonderland theme lol. White rabbit, cat, ect?

Well, I found the exact post when the Ruby collectible was introduced.

I also saw it but there is like nothing else. Maybe we should start with the game. :unsure:

Well, I found the exact post when the Ruby collectible was introduced.
So i looked from that page to the last page in that thread, didn't see anything. But there was also a wolf collectible?

Oh I found it;

>TBT Island Tours thread in the NH subforum
> Go to Skarmoury's island tour video Milkiss
> If you watch the video the first character you meet/sight during the tour is Ruby (albino bunny), followed by Felicity (cat) then Lobo (wolf) after you cross the 'iron bridge'
> Open the link in YouTube and the 'bird' should be in the description as a link

Oh I found it;

> If you watch the video the first character you meet/sight during the tour is Ruby (albino bunny), followed by Felicity (cat) then Lobo (wolf) after you cross the 'iron bridge'
> Open the link in YouTube and the 'bird' should be in the description as a link

Wow! Well done! I was about to suggest that the bird what maybe not in plain sight.

Oh I found it;

Amazing!!! Great job!!! 🥳
I was totally off in my searches, was just looking for Ruby threads

But the search isn't over.

That number code is still haunting us. I even dreamt about it last night that I've found it. But when I woke up earlier, I couldn't remember where the heck I saw it.

Oh I found it;

Amazing!!!

Oh I found it;

🙌🏻 Fantastic Job 🙌🏻 😀😀😀😀😀

Oh I found it;

Wow, amazing!! I actually went to the island tours too, but I didn’t think about clicking on the YouTube link! 🙈

Hey....wait a minute. I clicked the bird link in the description and it sais oops, ran into problems. Invalid/expired?
Post automatically merged:

Hey....wait a minute. I clicked the bird link in the description and it sais oops, ran into problems. Invalid/expired?
What am I doing wrong lol...

Is there a place where we can check "yes, no, maybe" on the website?

What am I doing wrong lol...
It's the very first link (...transaction)

Back