• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Birdwatching (Melon Ballers Cabin)

Where we had the first sightings of an albino bunny. Cross the iron bridge and you'll eventually meet a cat. Turn away from the wolf for now!

I imagine the bunny is Ruby.
Maybe the wolf is the Lobo collectible?

not sure about the bridge but i think Lobo is a collectible i just dunno what thread Lobo was announced... I think Ruby's release was around 2017
Did a quick search and not sure if this is the thread you’re talking about! I looked at the first page as well as where Jeremy announced Lobo and Mint would be the next collectibles, but no luck. 😔
Post automatically merged:

Did a quick search and not sure if this is the thread you’re talking about! I looked at the first page as well as where Jeremy announced Lobo and Mint would be the next collectibles, but no luck. 😔
I looked at the first page of this link too but nothing. 😅

Where we had the first sightings of an albino bunny. Cross the iron bridge and you'll eventually meet a cat. Turn away from the wolf for now!

I imagine the bunny is Ruby.
Maybe the wolf is the Lobo collectible?
looked through all of this thread but nothing
link

Screen Shot 2021-08-12 at 8.12.59 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-08-12 at 8.13.16 PM.png

not sure if these will help. i had to google these since i wasnt around when these came out

Okay, so we're pretty sure the
Bunny is Ruby
Cat is ???
Wolf is Lobo

It would probably help if we can determine the cat. Ny concern is that there's no cat collectible.

Stumbled upon this giveaway thread in which the host is called Katelyn, has a Lobo and Ruby collectible and... nothing. 🙈 I haven’t played the older games, so I wouldn’t be able to help with this. 😅 I’ll try to look into the Wild World/City Folk sub-forums though!

While not completely white, Gabi, Genji, Tiffany, are also likely. There's Carmen, Chrissy, and Francine too.

The iron bridge wasn't introduced until New Horizons though.

Unless there are other literally iron bridges in previous games. I only recall wooden and stone bridges.

iron bridge could refer to a train track, and the cat is rover

edit: feck kappn drives you in that game you dont take the train

For the heck of it, none of the mods have a rabbit avatar, nor signature with a cat, wolf, and bridges either.

This has to be related to an illustration of sorts. What else could have a white rabbit, a cat, a wolf, and a bridge (or something that connects).

Also, the way the hint was written, it's some sort of direction. So it must be sequential.

Okay, so we're pretty sure the
Bunny is Ruby
Cat is ???
Wolf is Lobo

It would probably help if we can determine the cat. Ny concern is that there's no cat collectible.
Could Raymond fit in as the ??? Cat … any thoughts

Anything in this forum that could resemble as a white rabbit? Literally or figuratively? Because that's where we should all start with.

Back