Birdwatching (Melon Ballers Cabin)

Ac World is the homepage linked to TBT. You can accses ist over the sidbar :)

Ah Sorry! I took a look earlier. Didn't check all the pages though

I was also thinking about features on the forum, feedback, preferences, stuff like that.

Ah Sorry! I took a look earlier. Didn't check all the pages though

I was also thinking about features on the forum, feedback, preferences, stuff like that.

I think it's important to have a clue somehow but we don't have any idea where it could actually be 😭 I think the chances are slim to find it by accident. Ar this point I just give up 😂

I think it's important to have a clue somehow but we don't have any idea where it could actually be 😭 I think the chances are slim to find it by accident. Ar this point I just give up 😂

Yes, I just don't know what to search anymore. I looked around ACNL release date posts. I was also trying to find some menu with yes/no.
When I think about clue 3, there is no way I would have thought to look through Island tour posts.

I tried to interpret it literally and think of the number sequence as "pattern". My brain's fried. I'll rest for now.

Last edited:
YouTube is blocked on my phone so could you guys send me the link?

I'm back in action and ready to get frustrated again.

As I mentioned above, I tried to interpret it literally and think of the number sequence as "pattern". I thought I was onto something.

So I looked at AC:NL's Pattern sub-forum and there were three stickied threads. And I thought that the first one doesn't have it, the second thread has it, and the last one probably has it.

But I looked through all 7 pages of Able Sisters Discussion, then the Welcome to Able Sister's thread and found nothing.

09 06 10 11 08 12 13 10 14. First, no. Middle, yes. Last, maybe.

i dont have many thoughts on this right now tbh. hoping its on tbt since cabin 2 had one clue on here. maybe a house collectibles restock?

Go to AC:NL pattern sub forum. Make a new thread and click on POLL

THERE IT IS

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210813-132658_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210813-132658_Chrome.jpg
    393.9 KB · Views: 40
Back