• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Birdwatching (Melon Ballers Cabin)

I think its just a matter of figuring out what first, last and middle refer to- but there's just so many things we can link it to

Lol when you do the numbers it links and asks if I want to call that number.

First no
Middle yes
Last maybe

Perhaps we need to out it in 3 sections like this?

09 06 10
11 08 12
13 10 14.
Actually looking at this
If remove the first 3 like I said.

You have
06 10
08 12
10 14

6 & 8 have a difference of 2 and so does 10 & 12, so perhaps we remove the bottom row?

i think this one is a clue and the numbers refer to post and page possibly

or maybe dates? could it be two calendar related birds in a row?
In a similar vein with the dates and calendar, it may have to do with the next location? 08 for August, and 14 being the last day we’ll be in the mountains (or is it the 15?).

Our next location wouldn’t be our first location, but our second (middle) numerically. However, it may also be our last location because we may get the other location (woodland/ocean) before. Not sure if I make sense!

So if you go by the numbers and find the middle that is 8 it says yes, so it could be 8 related and 'maybe' is last which would maybe be 14. Would it then be 8-14? Like August 14th or August 2014?

I mean that's all I got lol and it's probably way off anyway so...

Actually looking at this
If remove the first 3 like I said.

You have
06 10
08 12
10 14

6 & 8 have a difference of 2 and so does 10 & 12, so perhaps we remove the bottom row?
And actually the thing said 1st no
8/12 is the date of the next bird hunt

So if you go by the numbers and find the middle that is 8 it says yes, so it could be 8 related and 'maybe' is last which would maybe be 14. Would it then be 8-14? Like August 14th or August 2014?

I mean that's all I got lol and it's probably way off anyway so...

Yeah, this one ain't gettin solved by me lol.
For some reason, I got brewster on the brain. Cuz he's a bird..... yep, see. You'll never solve it now, not with brewster on the brain.....

Yeah, this one ain't gettin solved by me lol.
For some reason, I got brewster on the brain. Cuz he's a bird..... yep, see. You'll never solve it now, not with brewster on the brain.....
Unfortunately Brewsters's birthday is 10/15

Any ideas anyone? I cam only think it involves a date, holiday, or birthday.

Well villager birthdays...it says it's actually Rod and Leopold. Not that this probably matters. But it's the only in game birthdays that I can think of for 8-14, but that could be wrong anyway.

It says the middle is yes, but I just assume that means the middle of all the numbers and 8 is between 4 different numbers on both sides. So that could be wrong to.

Back