• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Birdwatching (Melon Ballers Cabin)

But I tried several keywords and it won't accept it:

NEWLEAF
ANIMALCROSSINGNEWLEAF
ACNL
3DS
ANIMALCROSSING3DS
JUMPOUT
ANIMALCROSSINGJUMPOUT
NOVEMBER82012
RELEASEDATE
RELEASE
NOVEMBER082012
NOV82012
NOV0812
NOV082012

Makes me wonder if that's really the answer...

First page no, last page maybe, middle yes lol. I doubt that and I wouldn't want to comb the middle...

09 06 10
11 08 12
13 10 14 could refer to some combination of thread / post # to get the location of the bird if it is a clue

Maybe the "maybe" is the date of a specific thread?
13 10 14
possibly but there are only 12 months in a year and i think it would be strange to format the dates differently, but maybe its just to throw us off.. im sort of leaning towards post number, but it would have to be a giant thread

13 10 14
possibly but there are only 12 months in a year and i think it would be strange to format the dates differently, but maybe its just to throw us off.. im sort of leaning towards post number, but it would have to be a giant thread
Im at the date stated on the threads and Im gonna start looking through them

Perhaps the 'maybe' wording is to refer to something that has happened in middle date and may have happened on last date.. (and has not happened on first date), whatever that is 😅

I don't know. I looked at cabin 2's clues. And they're not so cut and dry. So I feel like we're getting held up on the date idea a bit too much. What if it isn't even that?

I don't know. I looked at cabin 2's clues. And they're not so cut and dry. So I feel like we're getting held up on the date idea a bit too much. What if it isn't even that?
true but new leafs release date would be a big coincidence if not relevant at all

Back