• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Birdwatching (Melon Ballers Cabin)

Well villager birthdays...it says it's actually Rod and Leopold. Not that this probably matters. But it's the only in game birthdays that I can think of for 8-14, but that could be wrong anyway.

It says the middle is yes, but I just assume that means the middle of all the numbers and 8 is between 4 different numbers on both sides. So that could be wrong to.
Yeah, i can't figure if its a puzzle, so just guess til something hits, or a clue, so just start searching forums with anything close

Isn't that the date that WA update dropped?

Nope nevermind, it says it was November 2016, but on the 2nd.

how can last be maybe? im going to try and think about the words more bc im absolutely lost on the numbers

Wait... but it says "middle, yes". So maybe we just consider the middle one?

June 8, 2010 or October 6, 2010?

09 06 10 June 9, 2010 (no)
11 08 12 august 11, 2012
13 10 14 October 13, 2014 (maybe)
Does these dates ring any bell?

09 06 10 June 9, 2010 (no)
11 08 12 august 11, 2012
13 10 14 October 13, 2014 (maybe)
Does these dates ring any bell?
That's the year NL dropped, but a few months after.

That also brings up the question whether we're going by US dates or European dates because it would change everything. If it is even a date to begin with.

Back