Blue or Yellow Rocket Popsicle?

Are You Going to get the Blue or Yellow Rocket Popsicle?

• Blue

Votes: 48 58.5%
  • Yellow

Votes: 25 30.5%
  • I’m going to leave it up to chance

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • I don’t plan on getting a popsicle

Votes: 4 4.9%

• Total voters
I’ve never tried this popsicle in real life. Still went with blue because Murica it has my favorite color.

I didn’t realize that the different colours were due to different countries that’s a neat touch. I’m pretty sure we have the blue ones here too (in Canada) but as a kid I always had these ones:
View attachment 506035
Oh my god I forgot about those ones, they were my jam as a wee child

i was initially thinking about getting the blue one, since those are the rocket pops that i’m most familiar with (even though we also have the purple, green, and red/pink ones here in canada as well)! the og rocket pops are my favourite, though— i’m not a big popsicle person, but those are delicious! smirnoff also makes a red, white, and berry rocket pop-inspired drink, and while it doesn’t really taste like rocket pops, it’s still pretty tasty! one of the only alcoholic drinks that i’ve tried and actually liked 🤤

however, i ended up getting a yellow popsicle for myself, since i think it looks better with the og popsicle!

I chose the yellow one. I do think the red, white, and blue one is iconic, and I'm American so that's the one I'm most familiar with, but I actually prefer the color of the yellow one. I'm not a big fan of patriotic merchandise, and I think it tends to look tacky.

I love both though! I need a whole lineup of frozen treats now. 👀

rocketice.png
rocketice_rwb.png
rocketice.png
rocketice_rwb.png
rocketice.png

mLaJ4VZvbpEDqbTjNoANN9X08N0Z5LrHJWoXsgeORUsEfyTzKFcobexiWn3PaS7MF8hbYpoFvGxvVcr6MMnum9abQYPNNPLgIh5u9fGINUZVPZP7PWUYs9e6HOKkcQhYTaJkq3I33SCI_BVaCpvkxM8
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
mLaJ4VZvbpEDqbTjNoANN9X08N0Z5LrHJWoXsgeORUsEfyTzKFcobexiWn3PaS7MF8hbYpoFvGxvVcr6MMnum9abQYPNNPLgIh5u9fGINUZVPZP7PWUYs9e6HOKkcQhYTaJkq3I33SCI_BVaCpvkxM8
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)

I am not nostalgic or anything but I like the blue one because its blue. I like the cool colours as opposed to the warm ones.

I'm leaving mine up to chance—the blue one is the one I'm most familiar with being from the US, but honestly I never liked rocket popsicles as a kid. 😅 They were never my frozen treat of choice—although that may have been different if I was born in the UK. The flavors on the yellow rocket popsicle sound much more appealing to me! The Canadian version as well actually! I love lemon-lime and raspberry so sign me the heck up for one of those please

I didn’t realize that the different colours were due to different countries that’s a neat touch. I’m pretty sure we have the blue ones here too (in Canada) but as a kid I always had these ones:
View attachment 506035
I had those too! Nice colors.

We have the blue as well, I had a lot of them as child ttoo.
1691599638769.png

I'm going with blue because it's the one I grew up eating and I like the colors better. I'm not usually a fan of patriotic colors, but I think it looks very distinct on the popsicle.

Forgot to mention I was at the grocery store the other day to see what they had for Rocket pops. Sure enough we do have one type of the blue ones in Canada. We also 100% still have the purple, green and pink ones too! I also now see why as a kid I always had the pink ones…

The blue “American” ones were $5 and something for a box of 12. The pink “Canadian” ones were a little more but still under $6 for a pack of 30. My Dad and many other people would never buy the less bang for your buck ones haha.

Back