Spores
Switch
0347-4629-2695
Silver Mailbox
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Mailbox
Hi fellow Animal Crossing fans!

I’ve just bought myself an iPad Air and started drawing again. I’m just drawing Animal Crossing stuff as I’m slowly learning the ins and outs of Procreate. Here is my art dump.

I've also started to make these available for print here : bocage.redbubble.com

I hope to be as good as you guys one day!

1. Deleted.

2. Animal Crossing - O'Hare (July 11, 2019)
qJ69xBF.png

3. Animal Crossing - Olive sweet pea soup (July 13, 2019)
bfjpFfS.png

4. Animal Crossing - Ozzie and Canberra drinking vacation juice (July 16, 2019)
MX2283l.png

5. Animal Crossing - Roald (July 21, 2019)
KD9evgC.png

6. Animal Crossing - Friga (July 25, 2019)
IMMjd9E.png

7. Animal Crossing - O'Hare Bug Catching (August 7, 2019)
8WgKQTU.png

8. Animal Crossing - Roald fishing (September 12, 2019)
hnb42qw.png

9. Animal Crossing - Olive carrying a picnic basket (September 17, 2019)
dJieqTK.png

10. Animal Crossing - Hans on a rainy day (September 21, 2019)
9P3EEbH.png

11. Animal Crossing - Pate collecting sticks (September 26, 2019)
N2PF7r8.png

12. Animal Crossing - Canberra working the shovel (October 16, 2019)
UWYhhx2.png

13. Animal Crossing - Wolfgang in winter attire (November 16, 2019)
MGOk44Y.png

14. Animal Crossing - Broffina, Olive and O'Hare enjoying the island life (December 5, 2019)
91WpU9H.jpg

15. Animal Crossing - Ozzie and Friga's Secret (December 10, 2019)
Yyng0aa.jpg

16. Animal Crossing - Kitt : Not everyone can afford a merry, jolly Christmas (December 12, 2019)
fU3bcUs.jpg

17. Baby Animal Crossing - Baby Isabelle, Baby Tom, Baby Rover, Baby Pate, Baby O'Hare, Baby Olive, and Baby Lottie (December 18, 2019)
Devp6Xl.jpg

18. Baby Animal Crossing 2 - Baby Lily, Baby Redd, Baby KK, Baby Lyle, Baby Sylvana, Baby Jingle, and Baby Canberra (December 28, 2019)
vJcezHM.jpg

19. Animal Crossing trio - Murphy, Lucky, and Mira (January 12, 2020)
zn07bC3.jpg

20. Animal Crossing: New Horizons - Claude and Canberra setting up camp (January 17, 2020)
PsgSRoh.jpg

21. Animal Crossing: New Horizons - Claude is fishing (January 20, 2020)
NhLoRF4.jpg

22. Animal Crossing - Cranston's flight (January 22, 2020)
4Q4NtwC.jpg

23. Animal Crossing - Leif and his cactus friend / Racine et son ami le cactus (January 23, 2020)
dVVM1Bz.jpg

24. The Animal Crossing: New Horizons bunch / Les personnages dans Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
BWR7m59.png

25 - Timmy and Tommy exploring deserted islands for Nook Inc.
0N3S40W.jpg

26 - Our hero Pate in Animal Crossing (March 18, 2020)
Si21dtb.png

27 - Molly creeping in! (March 18, 2020)
taRzR4x.png

28 - Animal Crossing - Saharah in the desert / Animal Crossing - Le désert de Sarah (April 9, 2020)

tbjuhMO.png

29 - Animal Crossing - Raymond pondering (April 22, 2020)
kf9dtlb.png

30 - The 17 ducks of New Horizons (August, 2020) (each individual duck is also available)
AC_17_Canards.png

31 - Animal Crossing - Gonzo (December, 2020)
Gonzo.png

32 - Animal Crossing - Olive in winter attire (December, 2020)
Grisa_Hiver.png

33 - Animal Crossing - Gaston (December, 2020)
Gaston.png

34 - Animal Crossing - Greta (January, 2021)
Greta.png

35 - Animal Crossing - Genji (January, 2021)
Genji_Textures.png

Last edited:
Wow this looks way awesome!! Seriously keep up the good work!! :)

A second drawing that took me around 12 hours or so.

Animal Crossing's O'Hare inspired by the footage we saw at E3 of Animal Crossing: New Horizons (when Fuchsia was carrying sticks around).

qJ69xBF.png

Last edited:
Thanks for your kind comments. I might take orders down the road, yes. But I’m still learning how to use Procreate on my iPad Air. Drawing one usually takes me over 10 hours, so I’m still doing it as a fun hobby and I don’t want it to become a task so not for now. But I might later on. :p

of course !! they look soooo advanced and they look amazing !!! i hope you have fun making them and it doesn’t become a task! can’t wait to see more xx

Lovely art ♥ Great job! I love how alike they look the cartoon look of animal crossing.

Lovely art ♥ Great job! I love how alike they look the cartoon look of animal crossing.
Woww! Thank you for taking the time to write an encouraging comment. I’m putting the final touch to a third drawing, and you probably guessed Olive would be the next down the pecking list. :lemon:

Woww! Thank you for taking the time to write an encouraging comment. I’m putting the final touch to a third drawing, and you probably guessed Olive would be the next down the pecking list. :lemon:

I cant wait see what they turn out like! No problem its the truth ^^

OK, this one has a story behind it.

Back when Animal Crossing first came out on the GameCube (17 years ago), I bought it on launch day.
I played it for a long time, yet I can only remember an handful of characters that were on my first ever Animal Crossing town : I remember Ozzie and Monique being starting villagers. Rasher, Twiggy, Pompom from later on and Olive during the winter.
Olive_HD.jpg
Olive really struck me because when I first encountered her, she had built an igloo at a random place in the village and had cooked a soup that was softly simmering inside. I remember vividly how this made me feel warm, safe and cozy. I never forgot that moment with Olive who would constantly call me 'sweet pea'. But then, Animal Crossing: Wild World came around and she was nowhere to be found. Olive had been axed by Nintendo's design team and she did not make an appearance until the Welcome amiibo update was released for Animal Crossing: New Leaf 10 years later. And I thought I had lost her forever ! Here's me hoping that Olive will be back in Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

So here's Olive's sweet pea soup ;)
bfjpFfS.png

Last edited:
Thank you very much fir taking the time to write me such a sweet note !

A new drawing featuring Ozzie and Canberra drinking the "vacation juice" item introduced in Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp. I also tried drawing two characters at the same time, thinking it would be quicker. Oh boy was I wrong. This one was the most difficult drawing I ever made. I hope you guys appreciate it ! :cool:
185px-Ozzie_NL.png
latest

MX2283l.png

Last edited:
Thanks. I know myself. Right now, if I take orders, I?ll just burn myself out.

Roald !

A new drawing. This time of Roald ! I was set to draw Roald and Friga at the same time, but it took me so much time drawing Roald alone that I will be doing Friga on a separate file. Here's Roald backpaking and having a hard time doing it ;)
KD9evgC.png

Last edited:
Friga

Here's another one. The last of my favorites : Friga.

I think I've liked Friga ever since she moved in on my town in Animal Crossing: Wild World. I've also had her in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I was inspired by the new long sleeves shirt villagers can now wear in Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Do you think Friga is ready for her Nook Inc. Deserted Island Getaway Package ?

IMMjd9E.png

Last edited:
Back