Boccages’ Animal Crossing art dump

It's taken me a while to get to this, but I absolutely adore how you drew Hans! Thank you for choosing one of my favorites and taking the time to capture him so perfectly ♥

I love the rainy day motif! Of all my villagers, Hans is the one that seems the most comforting in bad times, and I can just imagine him offering to share that umbrella! His laid-back confidence definitely shows in the eyes!
Thanks for the good word ! Drawing the raincoat was a challenge, and I still think I could have done a better job. I liked drawing a character I barely even knew existed. I had never drawn an Animal Crossing gorilla before. I'm glad you like it. Feel free to use it.

Wow! These are so amazing! Your art is really beautiful! Great work! :D

Thank you very much for stopping by and writing this encouraging comment. I do appreciate it!

So now I drew Canberra again using the same "noisy" look of my last few drawings. I'm going to try and insert them into a scene next.
UWYhhx2.png

Last edited:
Hi fellow Animal Crossing fans!

I?ve just bought myself an iPad Air and started drawing again. I?m just drawing Animal Crossing stuff as I?m slowly learning the ins and outs of Procreate. Here is my art dump.

I hope to be as good as you guys one day!

1. Animal Crossing - Pate (July 9, 2019* updated and refined on many occasions)
ZFUJ5DX.png

2. Animal Crossing - O'Hare (July 11, 2019)
qJ69xBF.png

3. Animal Crossing - Olive sweet pea soup (July 13, 2019)
bfjpFfS.png

4. Animal Crossing - Ozzie and Canberra drinking vacation juice (July 16, 2019)
MX2283l.png

5. Animal Crossing - Roald (July 21, 2019)
KD9evgC.png

6. Animal Crossing - Friga (July 25, 2019)
IMMjd9E.png

7. Animal Crossing - O'Hare Bug Catching (August 7, 2019)
8WgKQTU.png

8. Animal Crossing - Roald fishing (September 12, 2019)
hnb42qw.png

9. Animal Crossing - Olive carrying a picnic basket (September 17, 2019)
dJieqTK.png

10. Animal Crossing - Hans on a rainy day (September 21, 2019)
9P3EEbH.png

11. Animal Crossing - Pate collecting sticks (September 26, 2019)
N2PF7r8.png

12. Animal Crossing - Canberra working the shovel (October 16, 2019)
UWYhhx2.png

Those are truly awesome.
You've got a ton of talent there!

Thanks a lot for your comment Constantine! I really appreciate you took the time to write to me! Which one is your favorite?

OK, this one has a story behind it.

Back when Animal Crossing first came out on the GameCube (17 years ago), I bought it on launch day.
I played it for a long time, yet I can only remember an handful of characters that were on my first ever Animal Crossing town : I remember Ozzie and Monique being starting villagers. Rasher, Twiggy, Pompom from later on and Olive during the winter.
View attachment 226859
Olive really struck me because when I first encountered her, she had built an igloo at a random place in the village and had cooked a soup that was softly simmering inside. I remember vividly how this made me feel warm, safe and cozy. I never forgot that moment with Olive who would constantly call me 'sweet pea'. But then, Animal Crossing: Wild World came around and she was nowhere to be found. Olive had been axed by Nintendo's design team and she did not make an appearance until the Welcome amiibo update was released for Animal Crossing: New Leaf 10 years later. And I thought I had lost her forever ! Here's me hoping that Olive will be back in Animal Crossing: New Horizons.

So here's Olive's sweet pea soup ;)
bfjpFfS.png

Can I just say this made me smile! I love the story behind this. Olive is such a cute character!

Your art is really cute! I adore your style! It's so precious! I can't wait to see more! <3

Can I just say this made me smile! I love the story behind this. Olive is such a cute character!

Your art is really cute! I adore your style! It's so precious! I can't wait to see more! <3

Thanks a lot! It’s great to hear from you. It’s such a corny story, but it’s true.

Hi fellow Animal Crossing fans!

I?ve just bought myself an iPad Air and started drawing again. I?m just drawing Animal Crossing stuff as I?m slowly learning the ins and outs of Procreate. Here is my art dump.

I hope to be as good as you guys one day!

1. Animal Crossing - Pate (July 9, 2019* updated and refined on many occasions)
ZFUJ5DX.png

2. Animal Crossing - O'Hare (July 11, 2019)
qJ69xBF.png

3. Animal Crossing - Olive sweet pea soup (July 13, 2019)
bfjpFfS.png

4. Animal Crossing - Ozzie and Canberra drinking vacation juice (July 16, 2019)
MX2283l.png

5. Animal Crossing - Roald (July 21, 2019)
KD9evgC.png

6. Animal Crossing - Friga (July 25, 2019)
IMMjd9E.png

7. Animal Crossing - O'Hare Bug Catching (August 7, 2019)
8WgKQTU.png

8. Animal Crossing - Roald fishing (September 12, 2019)
hnb42qw.png

9. Animal Crossing - Olive carrying a picnic basket (September 17, 2019)
dJieqTK.png

10. Animal Crossing - Hans on a rainy day (September 21, 2019)
9P3EEbH.png

11. Animal Crossing - Pate collecting sticks (September 26, 2019)
N2PF7r8.png

12. Animal Crossing - Canberra working the shovel (October 16, 2019)
UWYhhx2.png

These are really beautiful!
You've got talent!

I'd like to see Wolfgang.^_^

Well John ! This is the day you were waiting for ! I drew Wolfgang because you asked for it. And also because I'm currently working on a full scene (instead of just one character), and I find it very difficult. I needed a break, so drawing Wolfgang provided one.

Wolfgang in winter attire (November 16, 2019)
MGOk44Y.png

Last edited:
I love the updated Wolfgang, it's awesome.
I've saved both on my phone. ^_^

Last edited:
You do amazing artwork!

Thank you very much for taking the time to send me a quick word. I appreciate it ! I'm getting better at it. I'm not always 100 % satisfied. I need to spend more time drawing. Especially with the whole scene I'm drawing now - it's taking forever to come together.

Thank you very much for taking the time to send me a quick word. I appreciate it ! I'm getting better at it. I'm not always 100 % satisfied. I need to spend more time drawing. Especially with the whole scene I'm drawing now - it's taking forever to come together.

The more you do it the faster and faster you will get, it just takes time. Just have fun with the process!

Animal Crossing - Broffina, Olive and O'Hare enjoying the island life (December 5, 2019)

Here, it took me two months to finally complete this full scene of Animal Crossing: New Horizons with Broffina, Olive, and O'Hare. I relied heavily on the promotional in-game picture of Rosie and a player talking in front of a villager's house to create the scene, redrawing everything from scratch except O'Hare, and Olive whom I had already drawn separately beforehand.

91WpU9H.jpg

In a record time (for me), I was able to draw two new characters and imagine a short conversation between them that could take place in Animal Crossing: New Horizons. I called it Ozzie and Friga's Secret. I hope you like it !

Yyng0aa.jpg

Last edited:
So I went a bit darker with this one. I guess that could be the vision the Ghost of Christmas Present would show Tom Nook... in an Animal Crossing rendition of A Christmas Carol (Charles Dickens).

I drew it in only one day. So I'm getting fairly better and faster at drawing Animal Crossing characters.

Animal Crossing - Kitt : Not everyone can afford a merry, jolly Christmas (December 12, 2019)
fU3bcUs.jpg

Back