Bowie's Art Thread V2 ★ Digital Paintings, GFX, 3D Renders, Tutorials

Certainly! Would you like it as an animation or just a render? Either way is cool. It shouldn't take too long to rig her again, but this will be my first time attempting to rig clothing.

I'm doing great, thanks! Yourself?

Either way is fine but an animation would be nice!

Pretty good! I am trying to figure out 3D art as well!

Last edited:
Either way is fine but an animation would be nice!

Pretty good! I am trying to figure out 3D art as well!

Sure! I've just gotta get my computer going again (in the process of moving) and I'll get on it.

Good luck to you! What software are you using? I'm using Blender now, but I used to use Source Filmmaker.

Sure! I've just gotta get my computer going again (in the process of moving) and I'll get on it.

Good luck to you! What software are you using? I'm using Blender now, but I used to use Source Filmmaker.

Blender since Source Filmmaker does not really seem to run properly on my laptop hahah!

Also good luck to YOU with the clothes, i always screw that up! I hope i might learn something from you >u<

Blender since Source Filmmaker does not really seem to run properly on my laptop hahah!

Also good luck to YOU with the clothes, i always screw that up! I hope i might learn something from you >u<

Oh, good! Well, not good, but at least you didn't have to go through the trouble learning Source Filmmaker just to switch to Blender.

I'd love to help you! If you ever have any questions about doing something in Blender, let me know and I'll do what I can. I do know how to rig and the basics of weight painting, so, I could help you out with that.

Oh, good! Well, not good, but at least you didn't have to go through the trouble learning Source Filmmaker just to switch to Blender.

I'd love to help you! If you ever have any questions about doing something in Blender, let me know and I'll do what I can. I do know how to rig and the basics of weight painting, so, I could help you out with that.

Oh i did not know that Source Filmmaker was hard to master, i luckily did not have to do any of that then lol

Okay sounds good! I will ask you if i ever need any help!

Also, will be looking forward to more of your art!

Last edited:
Oh i did not know that Source Filmmaker was hard to master, i luckily did not have to do any of that then lol

Okay sounds good! I will ask you if i ever need any help!

Also, will be looking forward to more of your art!

Well, I wouldn't say it was hard to master. Blender is certainly a lot harder, but at least you were spared the trouble of learning both.

Thank you!

sRsregi.png

Made this last month but never got the chance to render it. I've resized it to make it easier to upload. All requests will be worked on now that I have my equipment back, so that's something to look forward to.

Last edited:
your skill and dedication is outstanding, keep it up!

Thank you!

xPs2ye3.png

Same render as last time, except with a changed position of the head and camera. Also adjusted lighting for clarity. Resized like before.

Last edited:
Well, I just completed Domestic's request, uploaded it to Imgur, and supposedly posted it here, but there must have been an error and it didn't post properly, and I deleted the image after I had posted it, so, that's a bummer. I'll try again, though!

0OdCOTM.jpg

Finished! As requested by Domestic, here is Asuna from Sword Art Online holding, well, a sword. I couldn't find a model of the sword Domestic said she/he wanted, so I just had to go for the most similar style sword I could find. Hope it's okay!

Nice & impressive work so far, Bowie! I love looking at all the pieces.

It's amazing going through and seeing your progress throughout the thread, I know I for one could never wrap my head around 3D we did a few things in my digital art class in High School and it was a horrible experience for me. XD So I am very very impressed that you can do it and so well as well. Your animations are very neat, I especially appreciate the "single ladies" Joker and the FNAF animations, they are done super well!

0OdCOTM.jpg

Finished! As requested by Domestic, here is Asuna from Sword Art Online holding, well, a sword. I couldn't find a model of the sword Domestic said she/he wanted, so I just had to go for the most similar style sword I could find. Hope it's okay!

Beautiful! :O

It's amazing going through and seeing your progress throughout the thread, I know I for one could never wrap my head around 3D we did a few things in my digital art class in High School and it was a horrible experience for me. XD So I am very very impressed that you can do it and so well as well. Your animations are very neat, I especially appreciate the "single ladies" Joker and the FNAF animations, they are done super well!

Thank you so much! It's wonderful for me to look back on all the things I've done since I started, and know that I've improved. It's very encouraging. I have a lot of fun animating and I'm so glad you enjoy seeing it! I'll be sure to make more Joker and FNaF animations in the future.

Beautiful! :O

Thank you! I'm working on your request next.

your skill and dedication is outstanding, keep it up!

Yep, I've definitely got to second that. The rate at which you do 3D art is outstanding. It really does take a lot of motivation to be this consistent. Needless to say, I'll totally keep lurking around for your updates... and possibly come back with a request if I can think of one, haha.

Very nice work, Bowie ;-]

Back