Bowie's Art Thread V2 ★ Digital Paintings, GFX, 3D Renders, Tutorials

Yep, I've definitely got to second that. The rate at which you do 3D art is outstanding. It really does take a lot of motivation to be this consistent. Needless to say, I'll totally keep lurking around for your updates... and possibly come back with a request if I can think of one, haha.

Very nice work, Bowie ;-]

Thank you! It really means a lot!

Thank you so much! It's wonderful for me to look back on all the things I've done since I started, and know that I've improved. It's very encouraging. I have a lot of fun animating and I'm so glad you enjoy seeing it! I'll be sure to make more Joker and FNaF animations in the future.

Thank you! I'm working on your request next.

Omg exciting! Good luck haha!

Do you make your own models? :O

Yes and no. I do like to model, but I'm pretty rubbish at it, and there have only been two or three times I've used my own models for renders I've posted to this thread. The majority of models come from their respective games.

Omg exciting! Good luck haha!

Thanks! (I'll need it.)

Last edited:
33axjf6.gif

Request complete!

33axjf6.gif

Request complete!

YAAAS! It looks really nice! It is like Peach has a passion for doing pirouettes haha!
Maybe you should make an animation shop for people who want 3D animated avatars or signatures. I would visit frequently for sure!

YAAAS! It looks really nice! It is like Peach has a passion for doing pirouettes haha!
Maybe you should make an animation shop for people who want 3D animated avatars or signatures. I would visit frequently for sure!

Thanks so much! I'm pretty sure she has a huge passion for it.

That's interesting, actually. I never thought about doing that. I may just do that.

I temporarily don't have access to Blender again, but I am still taking requests for when I get it back (which will be very, very soon).

I am super excited right now because somebody has ripped all of the courses from Sonic R. I have to texture them all manually again (like how I did with the Sonic Adventure ones), but I'm gonna have a lot of fun with this! Here's a short animation I just made:

tqPT79u.gif

b9Go15v.gif

That awkward moment when your animation looks reasonably professional for once.

The light is actually coming down from the sky above Sonic, unlike how I would usually set up lights around him. I thought this made the render look a little more realistic, but I don't think it actually gave off enough light.

Kinda frustrated now because I've spent half my day manually texturing the Resort Island course from Sonic R, learning how to make some of the textures transparent, and setting up a nice little pose of Sonic running the course, only to discover that the entire course is invisible in the final render for some reason. I don't know if I did something wrong when I was making things transparent, but I've wasted a lot of time.

Last edited:
Managed to fix the Resort Island issues! Not sure what actually caused the problem, but it's fixed now.

Back