Bowie's Art Thread V2 ★ Digital Paintings, GFX, 3D Renders, Tutorials

imttlk.png

(Uploaded to TinyPic because Imgur hates me today.)

Last edited:
LwId0nn.jpg

That awkward moment when Blender decides it doesn't like how you posed the model and decides to completely remove it in the final render.

Sorry for the recent lack of content!

Last edited:
Can I get something compiled if I have all the models textures and plugins needed.

Plus I noticed you wore doing some Star Wars models maybe you still can help Ill pm the links later.

Thanks

Can I get something compiled if I have all the models textures and plugins needed.

Plus I noticed you wore doing some Star Wars models maybe you still can help Ill pm the links later.

Thanks

Compiled? You're gonna have to be a little more specific. What engine are you trying to get your models into?

Yes, I'd be more than happy to help you!

Source Engine for Gmod

My models came from a Star Wars game in an uncommon model format and when I exported my model of my character I got all the bones clothing textures and meshes so Everything can be compiled into all my characters outfits.

I'm not sure if I'd be able to help you with that. If you could provide me with the models you want, I could try rigging them for you, but I can't compile them. I only have experience in porting models back to Blender.

Back