• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling ᵔᴥᵔ bun times「Boxes – n/a」 -‘✦New – n/a✦’-

Darn it, I wish I had space! She is super cute and I had her in the first game. She wasn't peppy then though.

tumblr_inline_mpkjdmFNA61qz4rgp.gif Anabelle the peppy anteater is in boxes! Please leave an offer if interested~

omo I'll take anabelle!

- - - Post Merge - - -

50 tbt if im not mistaken?

I don't know if I'm too late, but I believe Classygirl has been looking for Baabara!

Aw man @_@ I just went to the day... Um lemme quit without saving and see if she's still there.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't know if I'm too late, but I believe Classygirl has been looking for Baabara!

Nope... she's gone... Ugh

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyway... I can come pick up Anabelle whenever you're ready x3

Aw man @_@ I just went to the day... Um lemme quit without saving and see if she's still there.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nope... she's gone... Ugh

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyway... I can come pick up Anabelle whenever you're ready x3

I'm ready now. Town is called bun!

tumblr_inline_mpkr3agHBU1qz4rgp.gif Gladys the normal ostrich is in boxes! Please leave an offer if interested~

tumblr_inline_mpkk35waih1qz4rgp.gif Felicity the peppy cat and Ed the smug horse have moved in!

Back