• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

BUNNY DAY 2021 Begins! (March 28th to April 4th) šŸ„ššŸ°

Do you know if we can time travel back to the start of bunny day? I've pretty much missed it this year due to working.
And Because i only started my Island last Saturday, I've not got the upgraded Nook's Cranny yet :(
Yeah you can do that no problem

I still haven't even seen Zipper. Is he supposed to be here? Lol.

I have the egg gathering, and the easter items in the shops. But I haven't seen that murderous bunny.

So Iā€™m replaying bunny day and the only DIYā€™s I canā€™t find are the water clothing. Is there a certain amount of water eggs I have to find or am I just unlucky.

So Iā€™m replaying bunny day and the only DIYā€™s I canā€™t find are the water clothing. Is there a certain amount of water eggs I have to find or am I just unlucky.

You have to find a certain amount of eggs. I don't know how many it is, but it took me a ton.

how many do you have? :3 cause it's 2 water eggs for the water-egg shell, 3 water eggs for the water-egg outfit & 2 water eggs for the water-egg shoes... :3

So... I'm doing the event a little late because I focused on the TBT egg hunt, the water eggs seem to be hard to get, is it just my impression? It's not that I keep getting fish, my spawn rate for anything in the water seems to have dropped

You have to find a certain amount of eggs. I don't know how many it is, but it took me a ton.
how many do you have? :3 cause it's 2 water eggs for the water-egg shell, 3 water eggs for the water-egg outfit & 2 water eggs for the water-egg shoes... :3
I have 20 water eggs , 5 of them I got from a villager. Thanks for letting me know how many I need to make the clothes.

So... I'm doing the event a little late because I focused on the TBT egg hunt, the water eggs seem to be hard to get, is it just my impression? It's not that I keep getting fish, my spawn rate for anything in the water seems to have dropped
Yea Iā€™m doing the event late as well. Iā€™m also having a hard time with getting water eggs.

Back