• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

BUNNY DAY 2021 Begins! (March 28th to April 4th) 🥚🐰

I LOVE the new items so much!! I'm a big fan of the tree. I bought two to decorate my island with today- kinda wish I took advantage of being able to buy as many times as I need and stocking up. I'm remodeling my island right now and I might want a few more around the island. Speaking of, the eggs have been a total godsend. I just have two of each fruit tree, and I like to keep the fruit on for decoration purposes, so it's been really nice being able to move trees/break rocks with the eggs instead.

The balloons have been fairly frequent, but I agree- I think it's definitely been cut down since last year.

I have a little conundrum... I time travel a lot. And when i read a post saying that Bunny Day had arrived, i time traveled back to 28/3 to meet Zipper. And yes there he was and i started collecting eggs. I had to make space for earth eggs to spawn so i time traveled 1 day forward so i could dig those up. But Zipper was nowhere to be seen. And every day i traveled forward and backward, no Zipper.

I collected all recipes last year but i only need the Wobbeling Zipper Toy. Could it be that my last change to meet Zipper, is the last day of Bunny Day? The 4th of April that is. And you'll only able to meet him if your clock is synchronized with internet? Or should Zipper be present any day within Bunny Day? I hope somebody can help?

I have a little conundrum... I time travel a lot. And when i read a post saying that Bunny Day had arrived, i time traveled back to 28/3 to meet Zipper. And yes there he was and i started collecting eggs. I had to make space for earth eggs to spawn so i time traveled 1 day forward so i could dig those up. But Zipper was nowhere to be seen. And every day i traveled forward and backward, no Zipper.

I collected all recipes last year but i only need the Wobbeling Zipper Toy. Could it be that my last change to meet Zipper, is the last day of Bunny Day? The 4th of April that is. And you'll only able to meet him if your clock is synchronized with internet? Or should Zipper be present any day within Bunny Day? I hope somebody can help?
Zipper only appears on the very first day and on Bunny Day (April 4th). After talking to him on March 28th, he disappears and never shows up again until the event.

Also, I could be wrong but I think the Bunny Day itself is still time-locked. The game needs to be updated to v1.9.0b. So if you TT to April 4th and he's missing, then I guess this is the case.

Oh thank you Rosch... So that means Bunny Day is still locked? Edit: oh thank you for your edit. Yes the event must be time-locked.

I really like the new bunny day items, especially the tree! I also like that you can buy them at Nooks multiple times or have friends over to purchase- it makes it a lot easier! I never experienced Bunny Day on my new island so I'm looking forward to playing more this week. The sight of Zipper still makes me somewhat uneasy but I'm going to try to go into Bunny Day week with a more positive outlook than last time. After all, it's only a week. This time next week everything will be eggless like normal, haha!

So I went and check out Bunny Day on my 2nd user and I found out that it is true that you can get DIYS and eggs from your villagers. Here is some tips I will give. Hide all of your fossils away so that way you can see the dig spots of where the earth eggs will spawn. Also make sure you plant a lot of hardwood trees for a high chance to get leaf eggs.

Also if you've been saving a lot of nook mile tickets and you haven't used them I would suggest using them since you can go to any nook island to get more eggs that way. I would suggest getting customization kits to restart your tool durability so that way it doesn't break. I recommend doing it on everytime you visit a nook mile island.

The hardest eggs to find are the water eggs and sky eggs. Water eggs I think come from medium size fish so if you see it, try and catch it to see if its a water egg, sometimes it can be a fish. The sky eggs are only found in balloons which can be tricky because it can also be a Bunny Day DIY.

Even though I don't like this event I will give out some helpful tips from my experience to help those who never played the event before.

I love the new items from the bunny day, im actually decorating my island for a short time at least for bunny day 🐰.

However, ach i wish we could have had options to customize the bunny day items luke eg; the bunny day planter box could have the box in different colors and even separately maybe the grass if different colors same with the bunny day topiary and maybe be able to choose the color of the egg same with the bunny day tree which could have been in a couple of colors at least having one been brown like wood and few more colorful ones etc.

Buts still over all very happy !

I'm excited for Bunny Day! I have mixed feelings that they shortened it down to a week. Unlike last year. I'm back at work so I have much less time to play. I don't think I'm going to get my island all decked out and decorated like it was last year. But, I get to have fun trying!

The new furniture is kind of neat so I guess that’s all there is to look forward to if you got everything last year

I'm actually looking forward to Bunny Day this year! I was a little worried that I wouldn't be interested in it/it would seem stale since I've already done the Bunny Day event before but so far that isn't the case. I absolutely love the new furniture pieces that are being sold at Nooks and I love that I can buy multiples of them!! I feel like with prior items you could buy one and then they would disappear from the spot. I was able to buy multiple topiary's though and all the other new items look adorable. I love the planter boxes and the little garden flags!

I think it's also helpful that we're coming into this Bunny Day event with the egg situation being amended, lol. It won't be an overload of items like it was last year so fingers crossed that means I'll be able to get the remaining cherry blossom DIY's that I need! I don't have any use for the Bunny Day DIY's so I'm not looking forward to getting those repeats but oh well. I'm enjoying finding eggs to re-craft some Bunny Day decorations since I already have all the recipes in my phone. I've also been dropping eggs around my town in little hiding spots so it's like an Easter egg hunt is going on! It's really cute. I absolutely adore spring in Animal Crossing and it's even more fun this time around because my island is in a better place, development wise, than it was last spring.

I have the tree in Nooks Cranny today and it's lovely. I bought five. I didn't do much last year as I was too busy fishing to make bells. I didn't realise until today that you get eggs from hitting rocks so that's cool.

I have the tree in Nooks Cranny today and it's lovely. I bought five. I didn't do much last year as I was too busy fishing to make bells. I didn't realise until today that you get eggs from hitting rocks so that's cool.
Like Zipper says "they are everywhere" In the Rocks, Trees, Water, Sky, and Ground.

I collected enough eggs yesterday and today to make (or remake) a few items I've decided I want to keep. I had the candy in the shop yesterday, and got several for decorating. Waiting to see what it will be today (after work). I already know what I want and where it will go, so this should be much less stressful than last year.

its time for my favourite part of bunny day - collecting as many eggs as possible so throughout the rest of the year i can bury them on my friends islands so they can always experience the horror - i mean joy - of bunny day
You are evil. I like that.

I LOVE the new items so much!! I'm a big fan of the tree. I bought two to decorate my island with today- kinda wish I took advantage of being able to buy as many times as I need and stocking up. I'm remodeling my island right now and I might want a few more around the island. Speaking of, the eggs have been a total godsend. I just have two of each fruit tree, and I like to keep the fruit on for decoration purposes, so it's been really nice being able to move trees/break rocks with the eggs instead.

The balloons have been fairly frequent, but I agree- I think it's definitely been cut down since last year.
Its probably for the best considering how chaotic it was last year.

even though it's only my 2nd day of bunny day, it's starting to get just a little tiring for me...

i mean, i want the diys, but still...

my face after a day & a half *i think it's a day & a half... it's 9:12 pm right now over here in the uk * of knocking eggs out of coconut palm trees & regular trees
166090722_946216866120757_8168392615144320154_o.jpg

i mean, it's fun to get the bunny day diys.. but not when you have to hoard all the eggs until april 4th..

unless you craft with them :3

I really like the new Bunny Day items. They look good!

I did NOT miss the eggs though. One of my villagers asked me to catch a dace today. I got so many water eggs before getting a dace (they're the same size for rivers) even though dace is supposed to be common.

So it begins again... At least one redeeming feature this year is the items from Nook's are pretty cute, I've got my eye on quite a few of those bunny planters when they show up in mine. But again, the eggs, eggs everywhere. I've only gotten earth eggs as I've just been digging up fossils. There also seems to be quite a few of my trees which have apparently got eggs on them too. I think any hope we had of the event being toned down from last year has gone tbh :'D

Back