• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Buying Drawings of Complete Meals for 100 TBT [CURRENTLY CLOSED]

Hi again, I had to create a separate reply because for some reason I wasn't able to attach my files to my above message. Here are my still life paintings (admittedly they are rather old, from 2019):

As for the meal, I thought I could paint things I have made recently or things that I'm craving these days 😄 Here are a few foods that came to mind: Sushi, tomato soup, onigiri, coleslaw, strawberry cake, caprese salad...

While the above paintings were traditional ones on canvas, I'd like to attempt painting your meal digitally if you're alright with it. I don't have many canvases left and I need them for my art course at uni :) I'm also not sure if you'd prefer a more paint-y style (abstract) or more realism?
Aaah! I knew you were talented at digital art, but you do these amazing still-life canvas paintings too?! You're so good! 😍💜

Aaah! I knew you were talented at digital art, but you do these amazing still-life canvas paintings too?! You're so good! 😍💜
Thank you so much 💜😊

@Aquilla Your paintings are amazing! You can draw or paint using whatever medium or style you like, all I'm looking for is any visual representation of a meal for one person, ready to eat. So, more than just one dish. You can choose the menu. The only limit is your imagination! And there's absolutely no rush, you can take all the time you want to make it.

And if you really get inspired, please feel free to do more than one, I'll happily pay for multiple pictures of different meals.

@Aquilla Your paintings are amazing! You can draw or paint using whatever medium or style you like, all I'm looking for is any visual representation of a meal for one person, ready to eat. So, more than just one dish. You can choose the menu. The only limit is your imagination! And there's absolutely no rush, you can take all the time you want to make it.

And if you really get inspired, please feel free to do more than one, I'll happily pay for multiple pictures of different meals.
Thank you very much 💜 also for giving me so much freedom to decide! It’ll be so nice to paint some food and unwind after work ^^ I’d also love to put several meals together (if it goes well with digital drawing).

Hello again! I'm done ~
Here's a meal I'd order at one of my favourite places :) There's miso soup as a starter, some packed maki rolls (salmon, avocado, cucumber, chives, cream cheese, carrots and a weird yellow substance - maybe it's egg?) and mitarashi dango for desert! Looks like the waiters forgot to bring a spoon or chopsticks :/

huuuungryyyyy.jpg

This was a really good exercise (and made me realize how much I despise drawing plates and bowls). Hopefully I'll get to practice those more often ^^ Drawing this gave me the idea to paint meals I'd typically eat here in Germany/Portugal, if you'd be interested in that. It took me around 10 hours to complete - hopefully I'll become faster with practice.

Edit: Had to shrink the soup and dango in order to fit everything on the canvas 😅 so they are a bit disproportionate

Hello again! I'm done ~
Here's a meal I'd order at one of my favourite places :) There's miso soup as a starter, some packed maki rolls (salmon, avocado, cucumber, chives, cream cheese, carrots and a weird yellow substance - maybe it's egg?) and mitarashi dango for desert! Looks like the waiters forgot to bring a spoon or chopsticks :/
This was a really good exercise (and made me realize how much I despise drawing plates and bowls). Hopefully I'll get to practice those more often ^^ Drawing this gave me the idea to paint meals I'd typically eat here in Germany/Portugal, if you'd be interested in that. It took me around 10 hours to complete - hopefully I'll become faster with practice.

Edit: Had to shrink the soup and dango in order to fit everything on the canvas 😅 so they are a bit disproportionate

I never had most if not any of that but now would love to try that 🤤. Everyone’s art here is seriously so good; this thread makes me so hungry.

Hi again! If you’re still looking for food drawings, I can try to draw some again and for free since they’re by hand and still beginner level. I might go back in the game that I got those food images from to see if there are any other recipes I haven’t cooked and took screenshots of yet to give me more options too. I have a few other projects planned but those shouldn’t take long. Do you have a deadline in mind?

I also would like to apologize if I offended you by insisting on no tip last time. I really appreciated the offer but honestly, I was happy to do it for free since my art quality is still beginner level and in my eyes not very good 😅. I am truly really sorry; I also am very awkward sometimes so I apologize I made you uncomfortable.

I made a Italian meal form Olive Garden complete with orange juice, garlic sticks, and spaghetti. (Ik it’s very bad I’m trying to get better 😣)
3EEBB821-FF8D-4B69-B42B-0E19BCD237C0.png

@Aquilla Oh, my goodness, it's beautiful! I want to eat all of it! Thank you so much for creating such wonderful art for me and everyone else who looks at this thread! ^_^
Sent you your TBT, and I'll send you more if you want to do another delicious drawing!

@Dunquixote I'm not offended at all. I think your art is more than worth the TBT, but if you'd rather draw for free, that's perfectly fine. :)
I look forward to seeing anything you draw that you want to share here.

@AustinTEG06 I'd eat that! Thank you for the drawing! I sent you your TBT. :)

Hi! I just wanted to let you know that I haven’t forgotten; been out of energy lately and also dealing with an ear infection or cavity that has been keeping me up some nights. Sorry for the wait. I have a dentist appointment on Thursday so hopefully that will fix the pain problem. Need to get a better sleep schedule too. ><

I might come back to take a swing this but I wanna say what a wonderful idea for a shop; just seeing it makes me smile lol. I also really like food art, ghibli and anime inspired especially always hit a soft spot for me.

@Heisenberg I'm glad that food art makes you happy, too! I'd love to see any food art you want to share, and if it's a full meal, I'll gladly pay you 100TBT for it.

Ok, this was my first time drawing food. I picked my favorite dish to make: salmon with lemon pepper and dill! Added couscous and green beans for the sides. Please excuse the plate. I don't know where my shapes are in this tool.
Untitled-1food.jpg

I would like to say thank you for this thread- it gave me something to do with my beautiful 5-year old niece today! She made the bowl and coloured everything in. She wanted it to be like a pop-up book so I helped instruct her and did the pencil outlines while she did the cutting and colouring.

This is a mango sticky-rice meal, her personal favourite. Had to share for the sake of it:
IMG_3370.jpg

Back