• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Buying Drawings of Complete Meals for 100 TBT [CURRENTLY CLOSED]

I needed to take a break from Wildlife hunting so here's a picture of TKG aka tamago kake gohan. No need to pay if it's not your cuppa tea!

tkg.png

Pictured:
A piping scoop of hot, fresh white rice topped with an egg. A bottle of soy sauce to flavor your rice. A cup of green tea to chase it all down. And some funky chopsticks so you can stir your rice, egg, and soy sauce together.

A very popular breakfast food in Japan!

Adding to Amemome's raw egg tamago kake gohan, I present to you... AN EGG COURSE MEAL 🥚
sorry lines/colours are sloppy... thinking about food makes me lazy
1629966418287.png

1. egg (soft boiled) - whole egg with shell in boiling water 4 mins, then ice bathed.
2. omu-rice - beaten egg fried into omelette, covering fried rice, under demi glace.
3. deviled eggs - whole eggs with shell in boiling water 10 mins, ice bathed, peeled. halved, yolk disassembled - mixed with mayo* and spices, then mixture put back into whites.
4. tamagoyaki - beaten egg mixed with dashi, sugar, salt/soy sauce. fried in thin layers, rolled as it is cooked.
5. egg drop soup - beaten egg poured/swirled into hot chicken stock based soup.
6. egg custard - beaten egg mixed with milk and sugar, steamed along with caramel.
*mayo - egg yolks mixed with oil and acid

like dang, i didn't even get into meringues

also, if anyone is wanting to try tamago kake gohan... read up on your region's egg safety first, Japan's eggs are in a whole other league

@shellbell It's wonderful! Thank you so much! Eggs are delicious and very versatile, and I'd like to eat all of those foods in your drawing! Sent you the TBT. :)

Adding to Amemome's raw egg tamago kake gohan, I present to you... AN EGG COURSE MEAL 🥚
sorry lines/colours are sloppy... thinking about food makes me lazy
View attachment 395362
1. egg (soft boiled) - whole egg with shell in boiling water 4 mins, then ice bathed.
2. omu-rice - beaten egg fried into omelette, covering fried rice, under demi glace.
3. deviled eggs - whole eggs with shell in boiling water 10 mins, ice bathed, peeled. halved, yolk disassembled - mixed with mayo* and spices, then mixture put back into whites.
4. tamagoyaki - beaten egg mixed with dashi, sugar, salt/soy sauce. fried in thin layers, rolled as it is cooked.
5. egg drop soup - beaten egg poured/swirled into hot chicken stock based soup.
6. egg custard - beaten egg mixed with milk and sugar, steamed along with caramel.
*mayo - egg yolks mixed with oil and acid

like dang, i didn't even get into meringues

also, if anyone is wanting to try tamago kake gohan... read up on your region's egg safety first, Japan's eggs are in a whole other league
Add all of these to my last meal. Yummmmm!
i have always encountered Omu rice with ketchup, so I would like to try the Demi glace…

6B6ACC49-0BC2-47F0-AD53-464968E78218.jpeg

Hii, i saw your shop yesterday night and I got inspired to draw you my favorite Korean comfort meal ever! It’s jook (porridge made from just water and rice), jangjjorim on the right side, a small side of kimchi on the left, and a packet of seaweed. There’s a little piece of beef from the jangjjorim on top of the rice since that’s how I like to eat it :)
To drink, we Have a classic strawberry milk. And in the back there is a chamae, which is a Korean melon. My mom always slices up the chamae while I’m eating so I can have it for dessert!
The spoon is a special spoon that has been passed down my family. It used to be my dad’s when he was a kid, which you can tell by the unique details on the handle.
Hope u enjoy my meal 💚💛💙💜

@kazujina What a wonderful drawing! You put so much heart into it! I love it, thank you! I sent you the TBT. :)
I’m so glad you enjoyed it 💛 thank u for the TBT. Is it ok to give you multiple drawings? I have another meal in mind that I’d like to share 😚

Absolutely! Please make as many drawings as you like! I'll give you 100TBT for each one, especially if they're all as lovely as the one you just posted.

C27A5185-9DD5-4CBC-B518-D4E8C2EFCF91.jpeg

Here’s my second favorite meal! It’s a tapas medley that I could personally eat everyday for the rest of my life. The main dish is mussels steamed with white wine, garlic, butter and rosemary. In the center we have jamon serrano and sliced manchego cheese with a cube of quince jam and some olives. In the back is a plate of blistered shi****o (“shisheeto”) peppers with lots of olive oil and sea salt. Then, we have pan con tomate, which is bread with fresh tomatoes vigorously rubbed and mashed into the bread. I love this technique of rubbing in the tomatoes 🍅 I think it’s fun! And of course to go with it you need some very good olive oil and red wine 💛💫.
All of this served on top of an old barrel is the best way to eat 🤌🏻

@kazujina I love this one, too! Your drawings are wonderful, and it's fascinating to me to see combinations of dishes that other people have thought up. Sent you the TBT for this drawing, too. Thank you! :)

@kazujina I love this one, too! Your drawings are wonderful, and it's fascinating to me to see combinations of dishes that other people have thought up. Sent you the TBT for this drawing, too. Thank you! :)

thank you very much again! 💙
now I’m curious about what kind of meal you would put together :D

I am so sorry for the long wait; had so many things and then the tbt camp event come up. Here you go:

9E64005F-4414-4DC4-AE08-68A25C900B78.jpeg

I drew the beanball croquettes from FFXV. I decided to try drawing the plate a bit more detailed. I have mixed feelings about how it turned out; I think this ended up being better overall though :).

B9863AE8-6C02-44CD-A564-4D716D1A3898.jpeg

@Dunquixote It's beautiful, thank you! I know what croquettes are, but what are the other foods on the plate? Sauces? In any case, thank you again for drawing food for me, it looks great! :)

@Dunquixote It's beautiful, thank you! I know what croquettes are, but what are the other foods on the plate? Sauces? In any case, thank you again for drawing food for me, it looks great! :)

Thanks! I’m glad you like it! I had a lot of fun drawing this :).

According to this video, the top right is white bean paste, an ancient asian dessert. The left is a dipping sauce. The guy used garlic & yogurt sauce for the sauce on the top left.

There is an unofficial recipe book that just uses any dipping sauce apparently (it doesn’t say what is what aside from the beanballs).

I honestly thought what I was drawing on the top right was mashed potatoes or a baked potato 😅. The game never tells you what you’re making aside from the main dish.

I found a screenshot of this during the day (not mine):
59C9534F-FD48-4EA9-99E0-592F5172B3BE.jpg

Post automatically merged:

It still looks like mashed potatoes to me 😅

I love drawing food!!! About a year ago I got way in to making cute repeating patterns to print on fabric and turn in to dice bags to sell but then I kinda ran outta steam. But I made a couple of berry designs that I like. I can totally make you a food repeating pattern, looks good as a background imo
or I can like. just paint with watercolor or whatever. a more traditional still-life style
Hacker 😤
Your drawing skills are unfair. 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

I need to be able to draw like that.

Back