• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Camp Bell Tree 2021 Has Ended!

Congrats Poliwags and everyone that won something 🥳. I’m flipping through the entries and will probably be doing that for the rest of the night and I am blown away by the talent, effort and creativity. Great job everyone even if you didn’t win anything. I had a great time; a bit disappointed I didn’t win the rainbow jelly but I did feel like I improved my artwork a little or found some things I could continue working on or trying, which is kinda a prize itself I think :).

Congratulations all! I hope you had fun with the event -- I certainly did! It was nice seeing all of your submissions (and there were many! The gallery itself has around 1800 submissions, and that doesn't include the Campfire songs!)

Also: if your image is wrong, missing, or broken in the gallery, please PM me and let me know! I went through a few times and fixed about 70 of them manually, but it seems I've missed some (or the image itself was gone from the original post). I'll fix things tomorrow!

I am the designated camp TBT map
A6186789-0-D73-435-D-8-C55-3-C7884-C6-C756.png
This is the cost of posting your map before your entry 😔 (I'll fix this in the morning!)

View attachment 396967

i guess mine got expunged lol
The image was broken in the thread too, so I couldn't fix it! Feel free to PM me the image and I'll fix it in the morning.

Thank you to all the staff for all the work you put in to run this event, the last 3 weeks have flown by but I’ve had a lot of fun sharing them with my amazing Melon Baller cabin mates and got to know so many great people.

Congratulations to the Poliwags for first place and to all the rainbow jellyfish winners! There have been a lot of brilliant entries in the events over the last few weeks, that everyone should be really proud of, that it was always hard voting for a favourite.

Ahhh I have. So many thoughts right now so I'm sorry if this post is really long!! ;v; But I just want to start out by thanking staff for planning and hosting this event for us; it was an absolute blast from start to finish. I've really enjoyed the past three weeks, whether it be hanging out with the Poliwags, looking at everyone's lovely entries (I'm definitely going to have a look through the gallery and all the other entries I missed later!), or working on my own projects! All the tasks and events and everything going on helped keep me busy and distracted even on bad depression or anxiety days, and I'm very grateful.

And I also want to say that the individual events were organized super well!! I loved playing Go Fish! Oarfish!, the header art for events were seriously well done and very pleasing to look at—and there were so many nice little details packed in everywhere, like Oblivia's very charming jar set-ups, and I also loved Pyoopi's example entry for Cryptid Creek! Mistreil's bonus edits for Mysterious Masterpieces were a lot of fun as well. And not to mention all the story portions of the event too—I loved the location descriptions and especially the grand finale—RIP Camp Bell Tree. It was a lovely island, but I guess we'll have to find a new one for next time. Getting to see the statues come together was really exciting too! ...A little too exciting, maybe, in the case of the final oarfish statue piece...

All the new collectibles and backdrops are also really beautiful! The moon jellyfish are my favorite, but the plushies are incredibly cute, and I love seeing everyone's funny oarfish lineup ideas too. I'm also very excited about the new backdrops, which are all super atmospheric and pretty, and while I enjoyed keeping in team spirit with Reef Reverie, I'm definitely going to try out the others now! I also really want to thank staff for the unlimited stock on everything. I'm really looking forward to doing all my shopping once the final campfire tokens are given out!!

And to my fellow Poliwags, you all did amazing, and I had so much fun being in the same cabin as all of you! 💙🐸 Whether you were able to do a lot or a little, everything added together and secured the win for us, so be proud of yourselves, because you all did great! I hope we'll be able to be on teams together again in the future. And a special thanks to @S.J., @~Kilza~, and @amemome for your amazing organizational skills; there were a few things that I didn't even know where to begin on and you were all a ton of help!! ;u; And big thanks to our cabin leaders, @Thunder, @NefariousKing, and @Justin!! I had so much fun, I can almost forgive the lack of plumbing. But hey, that's what the other cabins' washrooms are for.

I'm also so, so, so happy to have won a rainbow jellyfish!! 😭🌈 Thank you so much, everyone—and congrats to @kiwikenobi and @820! I'm happy to be tied for first with the both of you! And thank you all again for putting me in the top threes for Aquatic Albums, Campfire Singalong, Cryptid Creek, and Tales From Our Travels!! This seriously made my night, and I'm very happy to be tied for third with you as well, @xara!! Your postcard was really cute and funny!

And to all the other teams, you did great! You definitely didn't let us Poliwags slack off, and I really enjoyed all the banter and campground chatter. Big congrats to all the other cabin favorites and rainbow jellyfish winners as well!!

Congrats to all the talented winners! And u Poliwags sure BROUGHT IT! Congrats guys! Thank u as always staff for making this event so memorable! We have SUCH a talented staff here! Wow @Mistreil that bragging rights area is KILLER!!! AND go fish? AND all your other duties?! Have u even had time to sleep in 3months????? (Not to mention how often u came to chat with us too!) Also huge shout out to @Chris our resident ghost, for being so hauntingly around to answer any questions we might have. (Your event was soooo much fun!) And lastly, to all my fellow 🐝 ‘s. I had so much fun with you guys! Since both of my besties have pretty much left tbt, (and then when my work schedule used to be so hectic) it’s been harder for me to hang out on tbt as much. You guys were so amazing and welcoming that I know I’ll be hanging around a lot more! Thx so much for all your hard work. I couldn’t have asked for a better hive! I know we came in last, but y’all make it feel like first!

The belltree camp is now over and I am a bit sad. The past three weeks were a lot of fun! I had a blast drawing again and picking up my switch again. That beeing said I want to thank the melon ballers 🍉 for all the fun we had. Aldo want to thank the stuff for the hard work! You guys are amazing with all the events you create! 🎉

Btw I love the gallerie! Amazing works from all the cabines 🍉🔮🌲🐝🐟

The gallery is beautifully done!
But wait, if someone was first for cabin fav multiple times then could a rainbow moon jellyfish go to someone who placed second since the first placer can’t have two? (*taps index fingers together with meek/hopeful smile*)

The gallery is beautifully done!
But wait, if someone was first for cabin fav multiple times then could a rainbow moon jellyfish go to someone who placed second since the first placer can’t have two? (*taps index fingers together with meek/hopeful smile*)

That was somewhere asked and the answer is sadly no 😭 They will get more messages on the jelly.

It's so befitting that a water-type win the pearl. Good job, Poliwags! You all went hard and took the victory! And good job, everyone, on all the efforts!

Thank you to the staff for hosting and making it a fantastic event! The show wouldn't go on without you! Special thanks to @Mistreil and @Mairmalade for being such fun and on-point cabin leaders! 💚 I enjoyed participating in everything. 😁 Hope you guys enjoyed hosting! Stay Evergreen! 🌲

P.S. beautiful job on the gallery!

Last edited:
Back