• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Camp Bell Tree 2021 Has Ended!

thank you staff for this amazing event and all your efforts and hours put into making it. i loved every part of it, was so happy it was a team event as i got to work with so many people in my cabin and even meet a few new people along the way. having everyone work together and share their thoughts, ideas, and creations as well as having the inclusivity and support from each and every teammate was truly heartwarming, and just goes to show how absolutely wonderful this community is. i especially loved how everyone had this fun-loving competitiveness, as this event was all in good fun.

huge congrats to the poliwags for taking home 1st place, you guys were awesome! i know each and every one of you worked your butts off to rack up those points. amazing job to all the other teams for giving it your all and doing the best that you could to support your team. another congratulations to the staff favourites and winners of the rainbow jellyfish, i know your entries must have been crazy good!

dear evergreen, i loved working with all of you, you guys are such wonderful people to be around and i loved the moral support that was given to each and every one of our members. i saw how much each and every one of you poured your heart out in the event, and i loved every single one of your entries. im positive that every other cabin had the same passion going out into this event, and i thank all of you for making this event as fun as it was.

i cant express my gratitude in words to the staff members, as they deserve all the praise in the world for their hard work and dedication. thank you a million times over, and im looking forward to seeing everyone next event! 😊💖

WE'RE ON THE PODIUM, MA GET THE CAMERA

I still can't believe this event is over, it was genuinely so fun. I'm so glad that it happened when it did, because work was exhausting me and this event really carried me through all the bad stuff. The competitions were super fun in all locations, I seriously can't point to anything that made me think "oh that's so boring". Everything felt very thought through and well made, I'm so grateful for that. Huuuuuge thank you staff!!

And Evergreen 😭💖 I made so many posts about how proud I am of each and every one of you, but that won't stop me from making another one!! Y'all are the best, I honestly couldn't wish for a better team. I'd personally like to thank all the absolutely gorgeous artists, all the mind-blowing thinkers who literally solved the puzzles quicker than some of us could wake up for them, all the people who made strategies, who kept putting out out such creative submissions, who kept us afloat and motivated with their posts, who stayed active no matter what, our cabin staff for being the greatest and never giving up on us and everyone, really everyone, for participating and doing your absolute best in all events, it wouldn't be as fun without you. This was my first group event like that and I loved it much more than I anticipated. The heated rivalry and competition, planning tactics, overthinking answers, it was all such a great experience. Absolutely worth it!!

Congrats Poliwags!! You deserve the win with all the amazing submissions you put out, your passion really shows and shines in this moment. The pearl genuinely matches the aesthetic, so that's a great bonus! You all just sky rocketed on the points, we were really scratching our heads thinking about what even happened there! Sharing the mountains with you was a pleasure and I hope you'll let us celebrate with you 🥺

Also, I'd like to thank every other cabin!! Crystal ballers, you all just went ham on the points, absolutely deserved 2nd place, I love the flag!! Melon ballers, the unbeatable aesthetic, I love the pink!! And Buzzy Bees, I'm just really proud of your hard work, just know that you are seen and keep on buzzing!! I hope all of you had as much fun as I did during this time, thank you again, it wouldn't be possible without you 🥺💖

I wish I had a wider vocabulary to express my gratitude and happiness in this moment. Even though it really is the end, the memories we made are something I will treasure forever. Maybe I am making this into a much bigger deal than it is, but really it did have the vibe of a real camp for me and that always makes me very emotional. I'm just so glad that this happened and again and again, thank you everyone!!

STAY EVERGREEN 🌲

congrats to the polliwags!! to be fair you absolutely destroyed us 😅 but in all seriousness this event has been tons of fun, huge thank you to all of the mods who put this together and kept it running smoothly. and of course, thank you to all my fellow evergreens!! we all put in the work and everybody absolutely smashed it, i’ve loved working with all of you <3 until the next event!

ah, this is nice to wake up to. cool back-to-back win! now to decide if i want to scam myself by spending 45-ish tokens on the raffle and still not winning it 🤔
Post automatically merged:

ajdkfkglg looking through the gallery and-
obsessed with how @xara's bookful of bugs entry is her reference photo. (for me, at least.)

Last edited:
ah, this is nice to wake up to. cool back-to-back win! now to decide if i want to scam myself by spending 45-ish tokens on the raffle and still not winning it 🤔
I did something like this for the wands raffle during the balloon tour, where I dumped all the currency I had except what I spent on the fireworks into it

can confirm the not winning part is legit

also, flashback to toadsworthy dumping literally everything into the halloween 2019 weird doll raffle and coming up empty

I did something like this for the wands raffle during the balloon tour, where I dumped all the currency I had except what I spent on the fireworks into it

can confirm the not winning part is legit

also, flashback to toadsworthy dumping literally everything into the halloween 2019 weird doll raffle and coming up empty

i'm not a gambling woman, so i won't do it. if there had been a wider breadth of winners/prizes, i might've dumped half, but only 2 winners is not worth the risk.

i'm not a gambling woman, so i won't do it. if there had been a wider breadth of winners/prizes, i might've dumped half, but only 2 winners is not worth the risk.
tbh, it's basically just something to do if you have any leftovers to spend after you've bought everything else

I fully wouldn't recommend going all-in on either of these prizes to anyone. they're nice, but not weird doll, wand set, or (in relation to this event) rainbow jelly nice

The gallery is so cute!!! I've just spent ages looking at everyone's amazing entries, I'm hoping we can have access to it when this board closes? It's too precious to disappear, like throwing away a scrapbook you've spent years on lol

Congrats to the poliwags! Couldn't think of a more fitting prize than a pearl hehe

te7Y1V1.png

What an amazing event it was! I loved every bit of it.. okay, maybe not the Wildlife Spotting, as I got addicted to it, lol.
But the rest.. so much fun and I got lucky enough to be in such an amazing Cabin that even dealt with my snoring!
Also I didn't know that I was actually in the Top 3 of an event, that's so cool, yay!! Thanks for voting for my little sea horse. c:

I hope everyone had a lot of fun and thank you to the Staff for coming up with this amazing Camp. ⛺

Thanks staff for this amazing event, I had a lot of fun! I'm saddened that once again (it's like the 4th event now) I've come in second place and not won the special item (both in terms of my cabin, both mostly in terms of winning events!) Maybe one day I'll actually win again and get the collectibles I've been craving so badly :cry:

Last edited:
Tbh with how much work the staff put in & how many new collectibles there are I’m okay with last place. I’ve had so much fun in my cabin with my fellow buzzy bees. You’ll always be a part of the hive in my heart. 🥺 Also congrats Poliwags !!

Ps. The photo gallery is insanely cute if you haven’t checked it out you should !!

That ws my first time participating in such an event and it was so, so fun ! Thank you staff for organizing all of this and I really am looking forward future adventures !
(And oh! Thank you everyone who got me into the podium in a few different activities! i'm so grateful ♥)

bruh wait what I got 1st in three different ones??
INCLUDING THE HIKING TRIP?? this is wild lol.

so I did really well during this event!
this marks the first time I've ever won a contest during an event like this, so I finally get a rainbow collectible that I've wanted for so long! my dream collectible was always a rainbow feather but I'm not gonna lie the rainbow jellyfish is absolutely gorgeous, prob in my top 3 favorite collectibles now. I feel so honored that people voted for me and allowed me to win it! 🥺

I had such a fun time working with the cabinmates in Evergreen, they were a delightful bunch that gave me a lot of laughs and were super friendly and cooperative. I even made a few new friends!

congrats to my friends Antonio, Mr.Fox, Rosetti, Aquilla, Kate86, SinnerTheCat, _Donut_, and especially @Cheremtasy for winning cabin faves! I was praying that Cheremtasy's stunning arowana would win and I'm so happy she did!!

I think this event might take the 2017 TBT Fair's place as my favorite event. I just loved everything about it and I really hope we can do it again next year!! 💕💕💕

Do I have to blame my internet (very possible) or are most of the flags really broken images?
Was so excited to see all the entries for each cabin D; (I have that for all the cabins)

EDIT: Hah, didn't even realise there is also a section for the cabin representative. o:
And I can see everything for the Poliwags, just not the others~

dOAc22f.png

Do I have to blame my internet (very possible) or are most of the flags really broken images?
Was so excited to see all the entries for each cabin D; (I have that for all the cabins)

EDIT: Hah, didn't even realise there is also a section for the cabin representative. o:
And I can see everything for the Poliwags, just not the others~

dOAc22f.png
I couldn’t see anything for Evergreen, but I figured it was my internet. Crystal Ballers and Poliwags were appearing just fine.

Back