Camp Bell Tree 2021 Has Ended!

Hi all! We've had a couple of CTS threads come in regarding Go Fish! campfire tokens. I've been asleep so don't know what the situation is on these but will get this chased up with @Jeremy, so please don't feel the need to make any further CTS threads unless another staff member explicitly asks you to do so. Thank you!

Oh, I just made a CTS thread about it because I saw someone post saying they got their Go Fish tokens, sorry!

Congrats to all the winners! I'll forever be low-key jealous of your beautiful rainbow jellyfish, but y'all really do deserve it!! I've been going through some of the cabin threads with art on them and as always, I am mesmerized by everyones creativity and art skills!

Thank you staff for another fun event! I had a lot of fun, even when I was scratching my head at the birwatching event, really and truly couldn't have done it without my cabin, forever Evergreen! 🌲☕

Congrats to the cabin winners and event winners!! 🐝Even though Buzzy Bees were last I think the cabin was the best!!🐝💕😁 Also this is the first time I ever win something from a TBT event!!! I am soo happy!!😆🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 Thank you to the staff for creating a super fun summer camp experience!! You all are awesome!!💕💕

Congrats winners and other teams! While I wasn’t near as active as I wish I was, I thoroughly enjoyed this event. Huge congrats to all the staff favorites as well! And thank you staff for all the amazing work you’ve done, it doesn’t go unnoticed!

Lastly, thank you Melon Ballers! You’ve all been an amazing team, and I’m proud to be part of it. Thanks for all the great memories! 💜

Congratulations to all of the winners, and thank you to staff for the event :) Everyone is so creative. I did not join it at the very start, I was a bit nervous/shy to but I am happy I did join it later on! It was fun to work with the cabin and see their creations. :)

Thank you to my cabin! Melon ballers were very nice. I wasn't always talking a lot but I will miss being in a group together with all of you. I hope of there is a similar time in the forum we can be together again!🍉 I will remember you when I see all of your username around the forum :)

Now it will be exciting to look through the gallery to see every cabin art later today! I look forward to get snacks and look through.🤓🖌✏🎨

I love this website

20210831_212420.jpg

20210831_212440.jpg

20210831_213253.jpg

The collectible rewards have now been distributed and should now appear in your inventory!

As mentioned in the other thread, they will appear in this order: Pearl, Oarfish, Rainbow Jellyfish. However, for this event, we are accepting requests to change the order of the Pearl and Rainbow Jellyfish in relation to each other and the oarfish. If you'd like to change the position of one or both, please let us know in Contact the Staff and list them as they would appear from left to right (newest to oldest). We can only do this once and won't be making any changes after this week.

All oarfish pieces in this batch will fit together in order (head, body, tail), so can be traded and will still be displayed in the correct order no matter who the piece comes from.

Note that the pearl (left-most collectible) will have a timestamp of 4 minutes after this post by default. The rainbow jellyfish (right-most collectible) will have a timestamp of 4 minutes before this post.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
Reminds me of that time that guy put all his tokens into weird doll raffle and didn’t win, good luck with this

I did that last fair for the game raffle (there was not even a lot of tickets sold), not only I didn't win but I ended up with zero collectibles.

That Weird Doll reminds me of Electabuzz and I think it looks cool, but I know they’re top tier and hard to get ahold of.

Back