• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Can't wait much longer! Questions to keep u occupied!

Mary

lemon girl 🍋
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Pink Star Fragment
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Pink Summer Shell
Kirby Easter Egg
Mother's Day Carnation
Zipper Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
So, what do u like most? How many ac games do you have? Ever played with wifi? City has shops in this new game, what do you think? What do you want to design your house like? (inside and out) who's your favorite neighbor? Snow or sunshine? Which is worse: mean neighbors, or tons of weeds? What fruit do u have? What fruit do you want? One thing you don't like about animal crossing, one thing that you love? Should they make an app? Most effective way to earn bells is? Ever been to resseti's lair? Katrina is: a) cool b) waste of time and money c) creepy d) b and c

Last edited:
Well, 2, yes, yay, biggest house I can get, bunnie, sun, mean neighbors, all of them, mostly pears, maybe before I didn't think the game was addicting enough, but judging by the 3ds commercials I won't worry about that. I loooove everything! Cute animation, sweet neighbors, now jobs! Yes, If possible. Fishing, actually. No, not yet. B)
;) mc

Snow or Sunshine? I prefer Rain. I wish it could rain 24/7. Favorite villager? Can't remember anymore, will pick a new one in the new game. I want my house to be modernized or maybe rooms with awesome furniture sets.

KATRINA, Let's just say she is a waste of time, money, and space.

Favorite Fruit is oranges, though I really don't care much what fruit I have.

One thing I love? game is like a sandbox game. No main goal, played when ever for however long
What I hate? Hmm, the game is limited... Meaning you'll soon discover everything in the game and that's it. However, the 3DS is subject to game updates

So, what do u like most? About AC? I like how it is relaxing and fun.
How many ac games do you have? WW and CF... Getting JO.
Ever played with wifi? Yes.
City has shops in this new game, what do you think? Hmm, hope they don't stuff it up like they did with CF.
What do you want to design your house like? (inside and out) Probably an evil fortress or haunted house for Halloween
"No I can't breathe, no I can't sleep, I'm barely hanging' on" (behind these hazel eyes, Kelly clarkson) What.
Who's your favorite neighbor? Ruby
Snow or sunshine? Snow
Which is worse: mean neighbors, or tons of weeds? Weeds, because I could always whack neighbors with a net.
What fruit do u have? Cherries
What fruit do you want? Cherries
One thing you don't like about animal crossing, one thing that you love? I don't like how they don't have a wifi lobby. I love how you can play with friends over the internet.
Should they make an app? Depends...
Most effective way to earn bells is? Stealing fruit from my friends and then selling them >:)
Ever been to Resseti's lair? Yesh
Katrina is: Waste of time and money.

So, what do u like most? I enjoy the concept behind the games. Just living life in a world with friendly talking animals. It's the most relaxing game I have ever played.
How many ac games do you have? I only have Population Growing, and Wild World. I almost bought City Folk, but it was still too expensive for my tastes. Once I learned about the grass erosion I decided to wait until the next game. If erosion is still in the game, they'll at least have had time to fix the issues with the concept.
Ever played with wifi? Nope. My DS hasn't been linked up to wifi. It was at one point but my grandfather changed a router or something and my DS stopped accepting the signal.
City has shops in this new game, what do you think? I really wouldn't call it a city, it's more of a strip mall. I really like the idea. It's handy to have all most of the areas of interest in one convenient little place. That way the rest of the town has more space for me to put flowers and anything else I find to decorate the town.
What do you want to design your house like? (inside and out) I'm not sure. I don't have a set theme in mind, but I know I don't want my house to look like it's made of metal or is too modern. I'll probably pick wooden outsides or soft pastel colored outsides.
who's your favorite neighbor? Quetzal, Freya, Apollo, Kitty, Pecan, Chief, Wolfgang, Chevre, Camofrog, Tiara, and Rex. Off the top of my head, anyways. I probably forgot some.
Snow or sunshine? Snow and Rain are nice because I can catch Coelacanth. Though I still haven't managed that in Wild World. I also enjoy the sunshine because that's when all the bugs come out. So... I really can't choose between them. However, I do like snow more than rain.
Which is worse: mean neighbors, or tons of weeds? Tons of weeds. I don't think there's such a thing as a mean neighbor in animal crossing. Unless you count the comments angry villagers make when you speak to them. Angry villagers eventually calm down. You have to pluck weeds by hand one at a time unless you find Wisp.
What fruit do u have? In my current Population Growing town, my native fruit is cherries. I have since planted pears, apples, coconuts, and at least one peach tree. Oh, I also grew a bell tree and have a golden shovel tree growing.
What fruit do you want? I prefer peaches. Though I almost always get cherries or pears as the native fruit.
One thing you don't like about animal crossing, one thing that you love? Hate: Gracie. Oh my gosh, Gracie. I have never once earned special clothes from her. I just can't tap A fast enough to clean her danged car. I wish I could smash her car with my shovel. Love: Having a bunch of animal friends to talk to. :)
Should they make an app? I don't care if they do, but I don't see a reason to unless the app is just themed like Animal Crossing. I don't use apps.
Most effective way to earn bells is? For me it's fishing.
Ever been to resseti's lair? Nope. Never played City Folk.
Katrina is: a) cool b) waste of time and money c) creepy d) b and c E) Annoying.

Im flattered that you commented. Yeah, I agree that the game is very limited for now, but jump out seems to present a new series of options. We can only hope that they are as entertaining as promised. Please continue to share your opinion with me. Thanks, <3 M.C.;)

What do you like most? walking around during the early morning or late at night doing a bit of fishing and talking to the few neighbours that are still awake :)

How many AC games do you have? Just Wild World, had it for 6 years and I still play it.

Ever played with wi-fi? No, that's one of the things I'm really looking forward to in the new game.

City has shops in this new game, what do you think? I think the city area looks awesome, I really like the edge where you can look down at the ocean, and how it's in a line with all these different shops. It keeps all the hassle away from the village too, so there's more space to add the outdoor furniture!

What do you want to design your house like? Hmm, well for the rooms, I love ranch, green, blue, mush, the seashell set, cabin set and the set you can design yourself. For outside I think i'll go for a cabin look with either a bush around my house or a nice wooden fence. I want it to fit in with a forest.

Who's your favorite neighbour? I love Kitt. I hope I have her in Jump out. I also love Rosie and Lily. Then after looking at the trailers, I love that little duck and the fat hamster!

Snow or sunshine? I love snow. I like at the end of November when it starts to fall and I get really excited. There's also more events during the snow. Summer is nice, I like the fireflies and then there's the picnics and other events in JO, but there's nothing like the snowy months :D

Which is worse: Mean neighbours or tonnes of weeds? Weeds! I can just ignore mean neighbours but I can't ignore those weeds!

What fruit do you have? Well my town fruit is cherries, but I axed them down and replaced all the trees with peaches because I just love the peaches!

What fruit do you want? In JO? Got to be peaches! Oh and coconuts and Bananas of course.

One thing I don't like about animal crossing: I don't really like how after a while of playing, you know every single thing they say and it gets repetitive. Hopefully this will improve in JO

Something you love about animal crossing? I love the music. It sounds amazing in JO too!

Should they make an app? No. I can't imagine playing it on my phone with all touch screen and no buttons. It would be a crappy small version and I'd just hate it. It wouldn't feel right on my phone either.

Most effective way to earn bells? I'm quite good at fishing so I just fish and sell, fish and sell and it builds up quite quick!

Ever been to Resseti's lair No :(

Katrina is.. she's cool but once I've gone to her then there's no point going again xD

What do you like most? I love how in depth the game can be. I love the little storylines, and I love the randomized functions. I also love playing with my lady and friends.

How many AC games do you have? I have all of them. The only one I still have is Wild World. I'm so ready for AC3DS

Ever played with wi-fi? YES! It can be so much fun! The new game will have even more to do :D

City has shops in this new game, what do you think? I love it! It'll be nice to have somewhere to sell things in town, and then somewhere to go and check everyday. It'll keep me playing even longer!

What do you want to design your house like? I'll just have everything different. I'll have to wait and see all this new furniture!

Who's your favorite neighbour?
Right now I'm really into any neighbor that grows flowers, especially Rhonda the rhino.

Snow or sunshine?
Sunshine all the way. I like the snow, but when that's all I see for months, I get so BUH. It just makes me want to catch bugs. Long live summer!

Which is worse: Mean neighbours or tonnes of weeds? Well, if it's a mean neighbor that plants flowers, I could care less. So weeds. BUH BUH BUH.

What fruit do you have? All of them :D

What fruit do you want? LEMONS

One thing I don't like about animal crossing: I don't like that JA gets it in Nov. 8 and we only have a "Some time in the first half of the year." I just want the darn game.

Something you love about animal crossing? The countless hours of fun, lol.

Should they make an app?
Depends on what kind of app. If it were to be a fishing/bugs/item guide, then yeah, I'd like that.

Most effective way to earn bells? I am big on fishing, but bug catching goes by MUCH faster, in the summer anyway.

Ever been to Resseti's lair Deffers.

Katrina is.. A poopbutt.

What do you like most? Having the other villagers become my friends.

How many AC games do you have? All of them!

Ever played with wi-fi? No, I never quite figured out how to do that, don't even know my friend code or how to find it.

City has shops in this new game, what do you think? I'm looking forward to it, most so the gardening shop and Kick's shop.

What do you want to design your house like? I never went after a set, my house was always eclectic (polite way of saying it)

Who's your favorite neighbour? Definitely Gaston, I love his sweet 'stache.

Snow or sunshine? Snow, I don't get much where I live so it's nice to have it in the game.

Which is worse: Mean neighbours or tons of weeds? Weeds, I can always ignore a villager I don't care for but weeds will be the death of me.

What fruit do you have? Every time I get stupid pears but I eventually get other fruits to plant.

What fruit do you want? Apples.

One thing I don't like about animal crossing: During tourneys how there's no one to really talk to especially after you already have caught the biggest fish or bug and have nothing to do.

Something you love about animal crossing? The special characters.

Should they make an app? Dunno, how would that even work? I guess people could share designs and such.

Most effective way to earn bells? Rare fruit and the bugs in the summer.

Ever been to Resseti's lair Yep, it was awesome.

Katrina is.. Looks cool but I don't really see a purpose to her.

So, what do u like most? Fishing. Competing against the villagers in fishing contests.
How many ac games do you have? I only have wild world
Ever played with wifi? Not yet. :c
City has shops in this new game, what do you think? Awesome! I'm looking forward to seeing all of the new shoes we can buy. :D
What do you want to design your house like? (inside and out) Outside, maybe the Japanese-styled house. Inside- I have no idea.
who's your favorite neighbor? Hopper
Snow or sunshine? Snow
Which is worse: mean neighbors, or tons of weeds? Mean neighbours
What fruit do u have? Apples
What fruit do you want? Peaches and Lemons
One thing you don't like about animal crossing, one thing that you love? Always getting more than one villager with the same personality in my town at the same time and listening to them say the exact same things as each other over and over. X_x
Should they make an app? They can, but I won't use it.
Most effective way to earn bells is? Fishing? xD Planting a ton of fruit trees and selling all of the fruit at the same time?
Ever been to resseti's lair? Nope
Katrina is: a) cool b) waste of time and money c) creepy d) b and c D

You can go to copper in the town gate and say friend code to get a friend code

So, what do u like most?
right now, I'm totally diggin' all the customization options :D
How many ac games do you have?
I have all three American releases (Population: Growing, Wild World, and City Folk)
Ever played with wifi?
No. I've wanted to, but I don't have any friends that play CF (I cant get wifi on my DS) and I don't trust people online that I don't know very well to not destroy my town in some way. I'm looking forward to the wifi and streetpass stuff in the 3DS version though :) I won't have to worry about my town being trashed if someone visits it through the dream mansion.
City has shops in this new game, what do you think?
I love the idea. I especially like that the shops that are in the "city" are specialized shops while the ones in the village are more general shops
What do you want to design your house like? (inside and out)
Right now I'm considering a more cabin-y/rustic type exterior with the first room you walk into including the cabin furniture set. Regardless of which exterior I end up going with, I want the first room you walk into to match the exterior.
who's your favorite neighbor?
Ed! He's been my favorite neighbor since Population: Growing. Unfortunately he hasn't been in any of my towns since then, but I get really excited when I see him in the city in City Folk :)
Snow or sunshine?
It depends on my mood. Snow is always lovely though :) it's very peaceful. The same goes for rain. I also don't like for my character to get a tan xD I prefer pale skin
Which is worse: mean neighbors, or tons of weeds?
Easily weeds. I hate weeds and I'm glad that there will be a "beautiful town" option where there will be fewer weeds. My Animal Crossing playing goes in phases and I often end up going a long time without playing. Fewer weeds is always nice. Besides, the "mean" neighbors all have a friendly side and they usually end up being some of my favorites :)
What fruit do u have?
The town that I just made on City Folk has pears.
What fruit do you want?
I'm not sure, to be honest. It kind of depends on what sort of feel I want the town to have, but the one fruit I don't want are oranges. Oranges are too tropical feeling to me.
One thing you don't like about animal crossing, one thing that you love?
I hate animal tracks, and I love the pro designs introduced in City Folk. Making designs is hard to do with the wii-mote though...
Should they make an app?
I guess it depends on how the app is to be used. I wouldn't be able to use it anyway because I can't download apps onto my phone :p
Most effective way to earn bells is?
Probably fishing
Ever been to resseti's lair?
I think I have once.... I think
Katrina is: a) cool b) waste of time and money c) creepy d) b and c
I'm going to go with a and b xD haha. I think fortunes are fun, even if they don't really make any sense or don't actually do anything.

What do you like most? Interacting with things

How many AC games do you have? GC, WW, CF

Ever played with wi-fi? Nope

City has shops in this new game, what do you think? WOOT!

What do you want to design your house like? idk we'll see

Who's your favorite neighbour? Poncho

Snow or sunshine? Sun

Which is worse: Weeds

What fruit do you have? Orange in all 3

What fruit do you want? Don't care

One thing I don't like about animal crossing: Needs more to it

Something you love about animal crossing? Interacting with things

Should they make an app? Nah

Most effective way to earn bells? Hax

Ever been to Resseti's lair Yup

Katrina is.. A hurricane

So, what do u like most? Customizing my village. I've always loved building orchards, fields of flowers, stuff like that, just making my town as unique as possible and coming up with stories for every little area. I always longed to be able to build town decorations like you could in E+, so this game is what I've been waiting for since the gamecube version.
How many ac games do you have? Population Growing and Wild World. I played Wild World for a while, but it just didn't have the charm of PG to me. I've put in more playtime and made more towns on PG than probably any other game I've ever played. City Folk looked horrible and with grass erosion it was just unplayable to me. Jump Out looks like the first game that will actually be an improvement on PG.
Ever played with wifi? No, I've never been able to connect to a wifi signal on my DS.
City has shops in this new game, what do you think? I like the little town shopping mall area better than the city itself since it's easier to access and fits in better with the village, and I like all the new little shops. But I will miss some shops being around town because I liked them being in-town. I wish Nook's was still in town, and I don't like that Nook isn't running it anymore. And I really miss the Able Sisters being by the beach like they were in ACGC, I really liked that and it made things more interesting when the buildings were more spread out. But I'm glad the Wishing Well is back and there's the Cafe, the recycle shop and the Police Box, so I'll be fine.
What do you want to design your house like? (inside and out) I dunno. I usually go with an oriental or log cabin theme. I saw a new giant bookcase item so I'll definitely be using some of those. neither WW or CF added a decent amount of new furniture but this game looks like it added a lot, so I'm excited about that.
who's your favorite neighbor? Leopald was my favorite in ACGC and I miss him. I hope he'll be back since I've seen some villagers that haven't been around since ACGC returning in this. I still make all my neighbors say his catchphrase in memory of him. Also Octavian, Tangy, Apollo, Boris, Ace, Puck, Dotty, and Sven.
Snow or sunshine? I prefer rain. Rainy days are the best and I love them IRL and in the game.
Which is worse: mean neighbors, or tons of weeds? Weeds. I like most of the mean personality type neighbors except the snooty ones, but nothing is as bad as weeds anyway. I think it's a really unnecessary gameplay mechanic.
What fruit do u have? My native fruit on my very first town was oranges, but I always end up getting all of them and spreading them evenly all over my town.
What fruit do you want? I'm excited about the new types of fruit, specifically I saw a screenshot of bananas somewhere.
One thing you don't like about animal crossing, one thing that you love? I hate the fact that all the shops close so early, which will hopefully be remedied by the new late night ordinance. And I love tons of things, but if I have to pick one, I'll say fishing late at night. It's so relaxing.
Should they make an app? No, not everything in the world needs an app.
Most effective way to earn bells is? Fishing in the beginning, but later on turnips and harvesting foreign fruit orchards.
Ever been to resseti's lair? I've seen videos of it on City Folk and the one that was in E+, but I've never been to it.
Katrina is: A pointless waste of money that I never use, but I like having a variety of special characters in the game.

Yup, ur right it WILL be fixed in the new version. I saw an ad on YouTube with someone changing how late shops and characters stay open and awake. It's part of the whole mayor deal, I think the game calls these adjustments rules for the townspeople.

Of course, naturally we all want the game, and I can understand it being released in Japan first, but does it really take around 6 months to translate? "hey, Nintendo! Grab ur dictionary and get goin already!" but they might be doing this to bait us. I mean, they have swarms of people thinking about the game 24/7 now. Maybe that's what they want? And y does the date have to b so vague? First half of 2013? Well, that gives us a lot to go by.

Back