Buying Caustic Crystal, Hot feather, Orange Rose + August Birthstone [9/4] Update]

I can trade you a mermaid egg and another smaller collectible. Unless you want two mermaid egg

Hello, I would actually be interested in 2 of the Mermaid Eggs since I have a lineup plan, & also since that collectible is a soft spot for me. Looking at your line up right now, I see that the Hot Heart Balloon will get the love it deserves more from you. 😌 All this to say that I would love to trade. Let me know if you’d like a message on the balloon as well.

Hello, I would actually be interested in 2 of the Mermaid Eggs since I have a lineup plan, & also since that collectible is a soft spot for me. Looking at your line up right now, I see that the Hot Heart Balloon will get the love it deserves more from you. 😌 All this to say that I would love to trade. Let me know if you’d like a message on the balloon as well.
No message is good with me. Did you want a message on the eggs?

No message is good with me. Did you want a message on the eggs?

Can I please have the Oct 31 egg please? Because it’s the date the works with my line up plan. For the other egg, any other date would work for me. 🙂 And just the following emojis for the message please: ✨ 🥚 🧜‍♀️ 🎃 ✨
Thanks so much! I’ll send over the balloon now.

Can I please have the Oct 31 egg please? Because it’s the date the works with my line up plan. For the other egg, any other date would work for me. 🙂 And just the following emojis for the message please: ✨ 🥚 🧜‍♀️ 🎃 ✨
Thanks so much! I’ll send over the balloon now.
Just sent the two eggs. Thank you!

What's your available collectible for trade? I wanted a cool heart balloon but if you don't have, just 100 tbt is fine with me. 😀

Collectibles I have are available on the first post or a fresh heart balloon. I don't have a cool heart balloon but I can buy you one from the shop. Let me know what would you like

Collectibles I have are available on the first post or a fresh heart balloon. I don't have a cool heart balloon but I can buy you one from the shop. Let me know what would you like
Sure, I would just like 1 cool heart balloon. Do you need a message for the Hot Heart balloon?

Back