Selling Birthstones, Bunny Balloons, Characters, Famous Mush, Halloween and Houses! | Trading for/Buying 2024 Yellow Star Frag! ᓬ(ᵔ⤙ᵔ๑)ᕒ🌈

IMG_3748.gif

Hey, @Xara ! I'm unsure of how you're doing this, but I do have a Cool Bunny Balloon that just spawned. I'd be willing to gift it to you for free. The date is yesterday, however. From the looks of it you'd only want to trade for both the Glam and either Fresh OR Cool, but not Cool by itself, right?

Sorry, I'm just a bit confused. 😅

Hey, @Xara ! I'm unsure of how you're doing this, but I do have a Cool Bunny Balloon that just spawned. I'd be willing to gift it to you for free. The date is yesterday, however. From the looks of it you'd only want to trade for both the Glam and either Fresh OR Cool, but not Cool by itself, right?

Sorry, I'm just a bit confused. 😅
Hi Riley!! Sorry for the late reply and for the confusion! I'd be down to trade for a cool bunny by itself down the line, but right now I'm prioritizing the glam and fresh bunnies since all my lineup ideas start with them. I'd need my cool balloon to go after my glam and fresh, so right now it's a lower priority until I get one of the others. I mostly added the glam/fresh and glam/cool for my own note since which one I get (fresh/cool) will determine which of my lineup ideas I can do and will aim to achieve.

This is probably still confusing I'm sorry LOL, but I hope this makes more sense? Kinda? I'll edit the OP to reflect that I'm prioritizing the glam and fresh buns right now, but I really appreciate you reaching out and for your very generous offer! 🥹🩷

Hi Riley!! Sorry for the late reply and for the confusion! I'd be down to trade for a cool bunny by itself down the line, but right now I'm prioritizing the glam and fresh bunnies since all my lineup ideas start with them. I'd need my cool balloon to go after my glam and fresh, so right now it's a lower priority until I get one of the others. I mostly added the glam/fresh and glam/cool for my own note since which one I get (fresh/cool) will determine which of my lineup ideas I can do and will aim to achieve.

This is probably still confusing I'm sorry LOL, but I hope this makes more sense? Kinda? I'll edit the OP to reflect that I'm prioritizing the glam and fresh buns right now, but I really appreciate you reaching out and for your very generous offer! 🥹🩷

No, that definitely makes more sense now. I apologize since I'm pretty tired at the moment. 😂

Thanks for the clarification!

Back