• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ~ Cheap TBT Shop ~ 400 NMTs per 100 TBT, Material Stacks (4 TBT each), Framed Photos, DIYs, Statues, Models, Gulliver, Fish Bait

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hey dude! I'm back with the same order lol

200 NMTs for 50 TBT :)

Welcome back! I'm available to trade whenever. Let me know when you can and I'll send over a Dodo.

Hello, I can pick up this order today if you're around!

Sure can! I'm available at the moment. Want me to PM you a Dodo for a quick pickup? :)

Hi :)
Can I please buy the Grand Giraffe Stag Model, Maple Leaf Pochette DIY, Maple Leaf Pond Stone DIY, and Mush Wall DIY?

Hi :)
Can I please buy the Grand Giraffe Stag Model, Maple Leaf Pochette DIY, Maple Leaf Pond Stone DIY, and Mush Wall DIY?

Hey there! Sure can! The total will be 25 TBT. I've got a couple of other trades happening real quick, but I'll be ready in about 10-15 minutes for your order. I'll also have to pick out your DIYs out of my piles so it may take a couple of minutes haha :)

Hey there! Sure can! The total will be 25 TBT. I've got a couple of other trades happening real quick, but I'll be ready in about 10-15 minutes for your order. I'll also have to pick out your DIYs out of my piles so it may take a couple of minutes haha :)
Thank you! I'm in no rush :) Please take your time

hi! could i get the 2 pink drink machines, 2 pink and blue benches, and 2 white and 2 black vending machines? c:

Heya! Sure can. Total will be 38 TBT. Would you like the 2 White vending machines to be 2 Drink machines, or 2 Snack machines? I'm available to trade whenever you are as well. :)

Back