• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ~ Cheap TBT Shop ~ 400 NMTs per 100 TBT, Material Stacks (4 TBT each), Framed Photos, DIYs, Statues, Models, Gulliver, Fish Bait

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Heya! Would you happen to have the diy for the log double bed and log clock?

Hi! Can I please get 2 million bells and 60 nmt?

I believe that will be 3tbt + 15tbt = 18? Correct me if I'm wrong

I'll be available for the next two hours or so. After that I'll be asleep but we can do the exchange tomorrow if that works better for you :)

FYI I'm in the GMT+8 time zone

Hi.
Can i get 4 Million Bells for the 6 TBT?

Hey! Sure can. I will be home in about 4 hours and will be available to trade the rest of the night (for like 8-10 hours). I'll send you a PM when I'm back, lmk if you happen to be around then. :)

Hey! Sure can. I will be home in about 4 hours and will be available to trade the rest of the night (for like 8-10 hours). I'll send you a PM when I'm back, lmk if you happen to be around then. :)
Sure, thank you so much!

Sure can! I'm available for the rest of the evening to trade. Let me know if you are around at any point and available. :)

I am on right now, just need to save the game I'm on and then switch over. Could you get a Dodo? By the time you get it ready, I should be ready to go straight there.

I am on right now, just need to save the game I'm on and then switch over. Could you get a Dodo? By the time you get it ready, I should be ready to go straight there.

Sounds good! I'll be loading up AC real soon and setting a Dodo. Will PM you when I'm ready with it :)

Hi! Could I please order 10 white streetlamps please? :)
hi! could I order 4 million bells for 6 tbt, and 3 stacks of hardwood please :>

Hi to you both, and definitely on both orders! Please let me know when either of you are available to trade. I'll be around for the majority of the rest of the evening, and am available. :)

Back