UltraByte said:
chubsterr said:
-C*- said:
chubsterr said:
-C*- said:
How mature.
yeah thanks..-*C..

you're also one of those people..
One of those people that see how stupid it is to stop doing something because of *******s?

Damn, UB wasn't even being rude. She was offering critique, something you need if you ever want to improve.
I asked for constructive critiscism not *censored.2.0* talking.
Wow. now I'm glad you don't make graphics anymore. You can't take any criticism at all.

That's the thing with this place. Post a sig here, and everybody will bow down, no matter if it's bad or good.

Post it on a real graphics site, and prepare to have your heart broken.
Alright Ultra, maybe you should take your critique which serves no real purpose but as an insult to those sites?

After all you know the true definition of art right? maybe you should make signatures for everyone. I had other bad comments about the signature, and i didnt mind them at all..but yours makes my blood boil why? because im sick and tired of seeing people like you on TBT.

chubsterr said:
UltraByte said:
chubsterr said:
-C*- said:
chubsterr said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
One of those people that see how stupid it is to stop doing something because of *******s?

Damn, UB wasn't even being rude. She was offering critique, something you need if you ever want to improve.
Wow. now I'm glad you don't make graphics anymore. You can't take any criticism at all.

That's the thing with this place. Post a sig here, and everybody will bow down, no matter if it's bad or good.

Alright Ultra, maybe you should take your critique which serves no real purpose but as an insult to those sites?

After all you know the true definition of art right? maybe you should make signatures for everyone. I had other bad comments about the signature, and i didnt mind them at all..but yours makes my blood boil why? because im sick and tired of seeing people like you on TBT.
I used to, but I'm expanding my graphic knowledge to website design and whatnot.

I really don't see others like me on TBT, except maybe DF, because we're graphic designers. You're just a kid who likes making art. Not that there's something wrong with that, but seriously, you shouldn't get all worked up over something like this. It's not like your job depends on your art.

You obviously don't know the "true definition of art" if you're pulling a Muk and getting period blood everywhere over a "bad comment" that was actually fairly helpful. :|

everyone just calm down! i think that cubsterrs a great sig maker, but he should try to ignore other peoples comments, but that doesnt mean u should make really insulting comments.

-C*- said:
You obviously don't know the "true definition of art" if you're pulling a Muk and getting period blood everywhere over a "bad comment" that was actually fairly helpful. :|
when the *censored.3.0* did he call it art you idiot......

can i have this ?

Main Sig Character: toushiro hitsugaya (in bleach)
Secondary Character:momo hinamori (in bleach
Main color:ice blue
Secondary Color:different blue
Font: dont care

muppetman said:
Ultra you are been a bit harsh, he did say in his origeonal sig shop that he does them for HIS enjoyment....
If the critisism takes away the fun (witch it probly will) why should he continue to make sigs?
So do I. That doesn't change anything. I just happen to do this for a career.

UltraByte said:
muppetman said:
Ultra you are been a bit harsh, he did say in his origeonal sig shop that he does them for HIS enjoyment....
If the critisism takes away the fun (witch it probly will) why should he continue to make sigs?
so u think ur better because its ur career?!!!
your dumb!

cornymikey said:
everyone just calm down! i think that cubsterrs a great sig maker, but he should try to ignore other peoples comments, but that doesnt mean u should make really insulting comments.
^

squishysaar said:
UltraByte said:
muppetman said:
so u think ur better because its ur career?!!!
your dumb!
Not at all. I'm just saying that if he was to do this for a career, he'd get crushed, because graphic designers have to evolve over time because of programs and current styles.

Chubsterr, you make fairly well signatures. UltraByte was giving you helpful critique to better improve your signatures. Don't get so pissed off from that, you should be happy that she's trying to help you do better. She wasn't talking *censored.2.0* or whatever. If you're going to make signatures for people, some critique is good. Every artist needs to go through the critique. Don't look at it negatively, and giving up is so cowardly. Seriously.

chubsterr said:
-C*- said:
when the *censored.3.0* did he call it art you idiot......

UltraByte said:
chubsterr said:
UltraByte said:
chubsterr said:
-C*- said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep

I used to, but I'm expanding my graphic knowledge to website design and whatnot.

I really don't see others like me on TBT, except maybe DF, because we're graphic designers. You're just a kid who likes making art. Not that there's something wrong with that, but seriously, you shouldn't get all worked up over something like this. It's not like your job depends on your art.
Im just a kid that likes making art?

First..
If i remember right according to you i dont make art.

Second.
You dont know me, nor what i do, so before you say anything else, id like to stop you right there.

You can be the president of the united states for all i care, i dont care if you're a graphic designer in reality, or just think that you are.

I get worked up because comments like yours serve no purpose. Did you do anything at all to make your comment worth while? no, what did you do?

Dont get me wrong this isnt just about you, in general its about people that post comments like yours.

Take MGMT for example, he says my signatures are flat.. lol thats fine with me, then i go down to another post, one by sab showing a new signature what did he post?

"EW".

LOl?

Post like that, serve no purpose, and your opinion serves no purpose to me either. Specially when it consists of what you posted.

Chubster, the main point is that you need to just ignore all the bad comments, and take in all the criticism. I strongly appreciate the effort put into this to help out others. You'll be letting Muppetman and others down. >_>

can i have this ?

Main Sig Character: toushiro hitsugaya (in bleach)
Secondary Character:momo hinamori (in bleach
Main color:ice blue
Secondary Color:different blue
Font: dont care

coffeebean! said:
Chubsterr, you make fairly well signatures. UltraByte was giving you helpful critique to better improve your signatures. Don't get so pissed off from that, you should be happy that she's trying to help you do better. She wasn't talking *censored.2.0* or whatever. If you're going to make signatures for people, some critique is good. Every artist needs to go through the critique. Don't look at it negatively, and giving up is so cowardly. Seriously.
Cofee, her critique wasnt helpful..

U might want to re read it..

That was a pain in the ass to read.

Yes, her comment served a purpose, to better you. Jesus *censored.3.0*ing Christ this is so simple and yet you don't get it.

Back