close please!

chubsterr said:
UltraByte said:
chubsterr said:
You had no idea i was a beginner?
I say that i am everywhere...then again ive never seen YOU in my life.. as far as u saying i wont "evolve" or w/e.

I dont care if you hate my signature get that in your stubborn head.
What i do care about however, its the way you and your little friend mgmt express themselves in these forums.

If you're gona post something make it worthwhile, instead of attacking someone with things like dont call that art...

I actually LOLD just like you when u called me a kid, kid.
I haven't been on in forever. :|

Kay, whatever.

...please, for the sake of god, look over that whole "art" part. Read the rest of it, and freaking improve. You're getting on my last nerve right now, and I've been in a great mood for the whole day, until this point right now.
Im supposed to care in what mood you're in?

You're on your last nerve,and im supposed to care why? yeah big deal..ass..

Maybe you should evaluate your post as a whole, and tell me what i can get from that.

Its funny how you haven't been on in forever, and u come on and u just post pathetically.
Please just shut up. You're giving yourself a really bad name for yourself right now, especially how you just decided to randomly quit. You should have just ignored me like everybody else. I like how you don't even follow your friend's advice.

Besides, the only people backing you up are the people who got a signature from you... they're sucking up.

muppetman said:
i might as well just PM a mod to close this thread...
you should, cuz the *censored.2.0* talkers arent ever gona stop -.-
and chubsterr,<big> keep on making sigs, because you enjoy it :)</big>

squishysaar said:
muppetman said:
I love how articulate you are with your insults. Such variety.

UltraByte said:
You should have just ignored me like everybody else.
Then why the *CENSORED3.0* post it in the first place 0_o

seriously this arrguments i.q level is dropping rapidly

dragonflamez said:
Chubsterr, I think your problem is that you don't seem to have any idea what UB is actually saying to you.
I understand you guys are probably good friends, and I in no way want to change that.

Of course you must back up UB DF i understand, but are you going to sit there and tell me that his post was CC?

Ive personally seen your work on Deviant Art DF, if i were to go up to one of your pictures and tell you that you in no way did anything to that picture, and to please not consider your drawing art.

What would u do? would u take that as constructive?

UltraByte said:
chubsterr said:
UltraByte said:
chubsterr said:
I say that i am everywhere...then again ive never seen YOU in my life.. as far as u saying i wont "evolve" or w/e.

What i do care about however, its the way you and your little friend mgmt express themselves in these forums.

If you're gona post something make it worthwhile, instead of attacking someone with things like dont call that art...

Kay, whatever.

...please, for the sake of god, look over that whole "art" part. Read the rest of it, and freaking improve. You're getting on my last nerve right now, and I've been in a great mood for the whole day, until this point right now.

Maybe you should evaluate your post as a whole, and tell me what i can get from that.

Its funny how you haven't been on in forever, and u come on and u just post pathetically.
Please just shut up. You're giving yourself a really bad name for yourself right now, especially how you just decided to randomly quit. You should have just ignored me like everybody else. I like how you don't even follow your friend's advice.

Besides, the only people backing you up are the people who got a signature from you... they're sucking up.
not everybody is like everyone else, he's not gona let a couple of *censored.2.0* talkers walk over him
if i was in this situation i could defend myself too.

UltraByte said:
chubsterr said:
UltraByte said:
chubsterr said:

Kay, whatever.

Yea i should just shut up and let you go on and continue your *censored.2.0* talking,your pointless posts, as long as the next time your *censored.4.0* ass posts, you think twice im happy.

And if you dont think twice, that just proves what mentality you have.

I dont need anyone to back me up.
Im sure you feel intimidated by it however, but you shouldnt, because in the end the only thing that matters is my thoughts and yours.

chubsterr said:
dragonflamez said:
Chubsterr, I think your problem is that you don't seem to have any idea what UB is actually saying to you.
I understand you guys are probably good friends, and I in no way want to change that.

Of course you must back up UB DF i understand, but are you going to sit there and tell me that his post was CC?

Ive personally seen your work on Deviant Art DF, if i were to go up to one of your pictures and tell you that you in no way did anything to that picture, and to please not consider your drawing art.

What would u do? would u take that as constructive?
No I wouldn't, but I wouldn't get all butthurt and say I'm quitting, because I don't give a *censored.2.0* what other people think.

Yeah, UB's my friend, but I'd disagree with her if she was wrong. :/ But you're blowing this way out of proportion. Calm the *censored.3.0* down, seriously.

I'm pretty sure I give about 5% CC anyway, even to people who I like a lot. Why? Because especially on a forum like this, practically all the comments are going to be positive, but not constructive. I'd rather tell people what they need to improve on that something like 'that's great!11!'

-C*- said:
squishysaar said:
muppetman said:
i love how you just pop out all randomly talking *censored.2.0*.

squishysaar said:
UltraByte said:
chubsterr said:
UltraByte said:
chubsterr said:

Kay, whatever.

not everybody is like everyone else, he's not gona let a couple of *censored.2.0* talkers walk over him
if i was in this situation i could defend myself too.
I'm reeaallly trying to figure out why you think 'talkers' in an insult.
You've lost me, frankly.

squishysaar said:
-C*- said:
squishysaar said:
muppetman said:
i love how you just pop out all randomly talking *censored.2.0*.
And I love how you're not helping this situation at all. Go +1 elsewhere.

UltraByte said:

1.Why should he shut up, you never seem to.

2.If he should have ignored you, then why post it in the *censored.3.0*ing first place? That just makes it even more clear that you came here just to cause trouble.

3.I don't have a sig from him and to be honest I don't like a lot of his sigs. At least I don't go around talking absolute *censored.2.6*. If I want to tell him what I though about his sigs, I'd make it constructive criticism. Clearly something you don't know a lot about.

Okay, you know what, I give up.

Keep making signatures. I really don't care at this point. Keep posting them. Keep getting non-criticizing comments. Keep reaping the benefits of not posting this on a graphics forum. Use this thread to boost your popularity.

But in the eyes of many, you'll just be one moron out of the many on this forum.

UltraByte said:
No. I'm not intimidated by it at all. They're just bandwagon followers. They can't do anything.
im not a follower, im supporting him, and im sure the many people that are "followers"
are supporting him as well.

Back