close please!

Hi, I would like to request a signature =)
I'll let you guys decide what color scheme to use but Captain Falcon has to be in the center, Phoenix Wright in the right side (Lol, I just made a cool pun) and Travis in the left side. Please put my name in the bottom and please use this font.

The pictures to use
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">Travis Touchdown
Captain Falcon
Phoenix Wright 1 <big>OR</big>
Phoenix Wright 2</div>

TravisTouchdown said:
Hi, I would like to request a signature =)
I'll let you guys decide what color scheme to use but Captain Falcon has to be in the center, Phoenix Wright in the right side (Lol, I just made a cool pun) and Travis in the left side. Please put my name in the bottom and please use this font.

The pictures to use
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">Travis Touchdown
Captain Falcon
Phoenix Wright 1 <big>OR</big>
Phoenix Wright 2</div>
Okay, ill add you to a list

i would like to request a sig:D

Main color:red
second color:black
Main character: Itachi from Naruto
u can choose font but make my name in there if its not to much to ask?

-Shop closed-

still online but taking a break, could anybody wanting to harvest for some cash please pm me, i have wii speak aswell

yes i realized muppetman great job but i think colored genomes would be best there blue,pink,red,green,black,yellow plzxz

I have a request for chubsterr.

I'd like you to use this image:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Cute.jpg
</div>
Remove the white background of course. Add some cool affects whatever you think would make it look good [I like the colors black and red and if you can do neon lights or anything else you think would make it look cool; I trust your judgment] Make it look like night and somewhat eerie I guess but don't forget black and red ;D
[Don't overdo the red]

I want it to say 'welcome to your doom'
And coffeebean! somewhere [remember no caps]

You decide what font it would look better with and what color.
Make it look cool! >:D

And if you can make an avvie with that to match the signature, that would be cool.

I would like a sig, please. =]

I would like to have Giritina (origin form) with a miniture male charactar from Pokemon diamond/pearl next to him (exept smaller) Tell me if this is too COMPLICATED! XD

background: You come up with a color, or something that's shiny! :]

PLEASE PM ME WHEN YOU ARE FINISHED, Thank you! =D

john102 said:
Pup101 said:
I want chub to do this one.

Main Character: http://media.photobucket.com/image/eevee/Dark_InuYasha_01/eevee.png?o=105

2nd character: http://media.photobucket.com/image/eevee/sonicthehedgehog__18/gbc133.gif?o=9

I want the 2nd character to be on the left hand side corner at the bottom.

I also want this one on the right hand corner
http://media.photobucket.com/image/eevee/munkeychips/eevee.gif?o=101

Please give me 2 choices. One with a blue background, black border. The 2nd choice to be eevees color with a black border. Thanks!
Didn't you just have a sig or two made? Why don't you enjoy your new sig for a while and let these guys work on someone else? There are a few people with pretty old sigs that really need a new one, but your over here asking for one or two sigs when you just got two new ones. I would recommend you wait a little while before changing your sig again. Besides the ones you've got now look amazing! ^_^
I just want to save them for later though.

Pup101 said:
I actully want chub to make me this sig. And muppet to make the other one i wanted.

coffeebean! said:
I have a request for chubsterr.

I'd like you to use this image:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Cute.jpg
</div>
Remove the white background of course. Add some cool affects whatever you think would make it look good [I like the colors black and red and if you can do neon lights or anything else you think would make it look cool; I trust your judgment] Make it look like night and somewhat eerie I guess but don't forget black and red ;D
[Don't overdo the red]

I want it to say 'welcome to your doom'
And coffeebean! somewhere [remember no caps]

You decide what font it would look better with and what color.
Make it look cool! >:D

And if you can make an avvie with that to match the signature, that would be cool.
Sure thing cofee, i like that picture u chose, working with high quality anime pics is my fav.

Ill add you to the list

Jake123 said:
I would like a sig, please. =]

I would like to have Giritina (origin form) with a miniture male charactar from Pokemon diamond/pearl next to him (exept smaller) Tell me if this is too COMPLICATED! XD

background: You come up with a color, or something that's shiny! :]

PLEASE PM ME WHEN YOU ARE FINISHED, Thank you! =D
Ill give your request to muppetman.

:gyroiddance:

Hey guys... My old sig pwns and all, but I wouldnnt miind a sorta brighter one now... ya know???

So anyway, could you make me a sig with...
Leafeon and glaceon in it
Id like a mixture of blue and green colours
If they could be attacking each other or something that'd be great
And my name on it aswell would be cool, tnx goizz

nintenmad said:
Hey guys... My old sig pwns and all, but I wouldnnt miind a sorta brighter one now... ya know???

So anyway, could you make me a sig with...
Leafeon and glaceon in it
Id like a mixture of blue and green colours
If they could be attacking each other or something that'd be great
And my name on it aswell would be cool, tnx goizz
Alright ninten

Back