close please!

chubsterr said:
coffeebean! said:
Chubsterr, you make fairly well signatures. UltraByte was giving you helpful critique to better improve your signatures. Don't get so pissed off from that, you should be happy that she's trying to help you do better. She wasn't talking *censored.2.0* or whatever. If you're going to make signatures for people, some critique is good. Every artist needs to go through the critique. Don't look at it negatively, and giving up is so cowardly. Seriously.
Cofee, her critique wasnt helpful..

U might want to re read it..
Okay, do you want me to make it loud and clear?

Don't do what I said for my critique. That's the point. You're not to do what I told you, as in, having a render that looks like it's been slapped on.

Man, you really don't know how to take criticism.

UltraByte said:
Keep thinking that I'm being mean to you. You'll find out what's true in the end.
I dont think you were "mean" i think your comment was more leaned towards *censored.2.0* talking than constructive criticism.

chubsterr said:
UltraByte said:
chubsterr said:
UltraByte said:
chubsterr said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
Wow. now I'm glad you don't make graphics anymore. You can't take any criticism at all.

That's the thing with this place. Post a sig here, and everybody will bow down, no matter if it's bad or good.

Post it on a real graphics site, and prepare to have your heart broken.
Alright Ultra, maybe you should take your critique which serves no real purpose but as an insult to those sites?

After all you know the true definition of art right? maybe you should make signatures for everyone. I had other bad comments about the signature, and i didnt mind them at all..but yours makes my blood boil why? because im sick and tired of seeing people like you on TBT.
I used to, but I'm expanding my graphic knowledge to website design and whatnot.

I really don't see others like me on TBT, except maybe DF, because we're graphic designers. You're just a kid who likes making art. Not that there's something wrong with that, but seriously, you shouldn't get all worked up over something like this. It's not like your job depends on your art.

Post like that, serve no purpose, and your opinion serves no purpose to me either. Specially when it consists of what you posted.
Then tell me why you're quitting.

chubsterr said:
UltraByte said:
Keep thinking that I'm being mean to you. You'll find out what's true in the end.
I dont think you were "mean" i think your comment was more leaned towards *censored.2.0* talking than constructive criticism.
Then ignore the comment. That's all you have to do. :gyroidconfused:

I agree with critique, as long as it says constructive critisism on how to improve, sabs "ew" was just ignorent....

UltraByte said:
chubsterr said:
coffeebean! said:
Chubsterr, you make fairly well signatures. UltraByte was giving you helpful critique to better improve your signatures. Don't get so pissed off from that, you should be happy that she's trying to help you do better. She wasn't talking *censored.2.0* or whatever. If you're going to make signatures for people, some critique is good. Every artist needs to go through the critique. Don't look at it negatively, and giving up is so cowardly. Seriously.

Don't do what I said for my critique. That's the point. You're not to do what I told you, as in, having a render that looks like it's been slapped on.

Yeah i really dont know how to take your criticism "kid"

muppetman said:
I agree with critique, as long as it says constructive critisism on how to improve, sabs "ew" was just ignorent....
Yeah, the Ew comment was really dumb.

@chubbs: Kid? I lol'd.

chubsterr said:
UltraByte said:
chubsterr said:
coffeebean! said:

Yeah i really dont know how to take your criticism "kid"
No, you don't.

lrn2menopause

UltraByte said:
squishysaar said:
UltraByte said:
muppetman said:
Ultra you are been a bit harsh, he did say in his origeonal sig shop that he does them for HIS enjoyment....
If the critisism takes away the fun (witch it probly will) why should he continue to make sigs?
So do I. That doesn't change anything. I just happen to do this for a career.
so u think ur better because its ur career?!!!
your dumb!
Not at all. I'm just saying that if he was to do this for a career, he'd get crushed, because graphic designers have to evolve over time because of programs and current styles.
... im sure that<big><big> if</big></big> he would want to do it for a career
he'd get with the program and "evolve"
if he was serious about this and wanted advice on how to be better he would take it from a professional on a professional site, not from a *censored.2.0* talker
like he said hes a beginner, and look how good he is right now, he hasnt been doing this for long and hes great, i bet if he did it as long as u have been doing it, you'd be surpassed so fast......

squishysaar said:
UltraByte said:
squishysaar said:
UltraByte said:
muppetman said:
Ultra you are been a bit harsh, he did say in his origeonal sig shop that he does them for HIS enjoyment....
If the critisism takes away the fun (witch it probly will) why should he continue to make sigs?
So do I. That doesn't change anything. I just happen to do this for a career.
so u think ur better because its ur career?!!!
your dumb!
Not at all. I'm just saying that if he was to do this for a career, he'd get crushed, because graphic designers have to evolve over time because of programs and current styles.
if he was serious about this and wanted advice on how to be better he would take it from a professional on a professional site, not from a *censored.2.0* talker
like he said hes a beginner, and look how good he is right now, he hasnt been doing this for long and hes great, i bet if he did it as long as u have been doing it, you'd be surpassed so fast......
Well, I had no idea he was a beginner. Jeez.

Well, from what I've seen, he wouldn't evolve. He won't even take my criticism seriously. He thinks I'm being a *censored.1.1*. If I was a *censored.1.1*, I would have said "I HATE STREET FIGHTER UGH YOUR SIG SUCKS SO HARD".

coffeebean! said:
chubsterr said:
UltraByte said:
chubsterr said:
UltraByte said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
Alright Ultra, maybe you should take your critique which serves no real purpose but as an insult to those sites?

After all you know the true definition of art right? maybe you should make signatures for everyone. I had other bad comments about the signature, and i didnt mind them at all..but yours makes my blood boil why? because im sick and tired of seeing people like you on TBT.
I used to, but I'm expanding my graphic knowledge to website design and whatnot.

I really don't see others like me on TBT, except maybe DF, because we're graphic designers. You're just a kid who likes making art. Not that there's something wrong with that, but seriously, you shouldn't get all worked up over something like this. It's not like your job depends on your art.

Post like that, serve no purpose, and your opinion serves no purpose to me either. Specially when it consists of what you posted.
Then tell me why you're quitting.
Why am i quitting sig making?
I try to do something good for tbt and atleast make sure everyone has a signature.

What do i get in return?

Hmm lets see the other day my thread was spammed with Fleep's non sense.How he was better than me and all this *censored.2.0*, as if it was some sort of competition.

Today i get this "ultrabyte" identity calling me a kid who cant make art, and then contradicts himself/herself and says i make art, which confuses me more than ever.

and not to forget this MGMT who has some sort of obsession with menstruation and pokemon.

squishysaar said:
......underlined bits say it all

muppetman said:
-C*- said:
Baww some more please.

It fills me with warm fuzzies.
a fine example of a comment that serves no prupose....-_-
No.

The purpose was to get him to baww some more.

But you joined in and more warm fuzzies have come.

You had no idea i was a beginner?
I say that i am everywhere...then again ive never seen YOU in my life.. as far as u saying i wont "evolve" or w/e.

I dont care if you hate my signature get that in your stubborn head.
What i do care about however, its the way you and your little friend mgmt express themselves in these forums.

If you're gona post something make it worthwhile, instead of attacking someone with things like dont call that art...

I actually LOLD just like you when u called me a kid, kid.

chubsterr said:
I say that i am everywhere...then again ive never seen YOU in my life.. as far as u saying i wont "evolve" or w/e.

What i do care about however, its the way you and your little friend mgmt express themselves in these forums.

If you're gona post something make it worthwhile, instead of attacking someone with things like dont call that art...

I haven't been on in forever. :|

Kay, whatever.

...please, for the sake of god, look over that whole "art" part. Read the rest of it, and freaking improve. You're getting on my last nerve right now, and I've been in a great mood for the whole day, until this point right now.

UltraByte said:
chubsterr said:

I haven't been on in forever. :|

Kay, whatever.

...please, for the sake of god, look over that whole "art" part. Read the rest of it, and freaking improve. You're getting on my last nerve right now, and I've been in a great mood for the whole day, until this point right now.
Im supposed to care in what mood you're in?

You're on your last nerve,and im supposed to care why? yeah big deal..ass..

Maybe you should evaluate your post as a whole, and tell me what i can get from that.

Its funny how you haven't been on in forever, and u come on and u just post pathetically.

Back