• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF: Punchy or Bob

I burned through 40,000 nook miles looking for a cat villager and just kept getting alligators.

Unfortunately all I can offer are in game bells.

I’m looking for Ankha or Bob, can offer up to 5 million bells, thanks! I also have Merengue to offer.

Anyone looking for Tucker? He's leaving tomorrow. I don't need much for him but I would prefer NMT or to trade for a different villager

looking for raymond or sherb!

my offer for sherb is 1.5 mil and raymond offer is 3 mil :)

[LF] Fauna, Diana, Audie, Chief, Bam
[FT] NMT, Bells Bunnie, Merengue, Tybalt, Julia

Please let me know!

Looking for Marshal, right now I can only offer 5mil + 8NMT OR Audie for him.
But she's been a pain, she never pings me to leave (one day I tried for 12 hours), so idk if anyone would be willing to wait for her

Trying to earn more bells and tickets

Hi, I'm looking for Drake, Molly and Ketchup. In return I can offer Chevre, Audie or Kidd.

I'm also looking for Freckles and Gloria, can offer Canberra or Jeremiah for them.

If you don't want any of my villagers in return I can offer some bells or NMT, just message me!

still looking for everyone except I no longer have Canberra

LF: Tiffany (the last dreamy I need to complete my island!)
Offering: NMT

**I am only interested in purchasing villagers who are moving out naturally (not forced out via Amiibo/camper) as I don't want to risk getting a glitched plot. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back