• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince will be in boxes tomorrow, if you're interested DM or comment on this post

I don't have millions of bells or an insane amount of NMT.

Looking for Kid Cat! He was my bff in City Folk.
Would love to have him again in my island.
Free would be amazing!!
But I can try to get together some NMT too!

Hello everyone!

LF: Fang, Goldie, Rolf, Lolly, Punchy, or Raymond (I know a few of these are a bit of a stretch!)
As much as I would love any of them for free, I do have some NMT and some bells I can offer!

Thanks in advance anyone!

I'm looking for Ruby.

If interested in trading, I have Audie moving out tomorrow and I'll be able to invite Ruby Tuesday.

Last edited:
LF Peanut either as a natural move-in OR as an amiibo card! i had her & was offered a trade for her, accepted and when i used an amiibo to kick her out, i assumed she'd be in boxes once i TT'ed to the next day but my lot was totally empty after doing it and peanut went to the void 😭😭 im now desperately trying to make up for my mistake and find someone else willing to give them peanut if its possible! please DM me if you do so we can work something out!

Looking for Reneigh and Raymond! I don't have the crazy money for Raymond but I can trade him for Judy (although not sure how that'll work if neither party has an extra plot)

Looking for Rodeo, roscoe or Coco!
pls i jus started.. i can pay 5 NMTs... im sorry i jus really want them huhuh (also big top is moving out today if ya guys want him)

-Looking for Audie, Sherb, Cherry, Marshal, Gayle, Biskit, Stella, and Raymond!-
willing to pay in IGB or NMT!!

hello, all! sherb has asked to move out. he was found on an island and is moving out naturally ~ click here to see the thread! ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back