• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF Francine and Chrissy!! I’ll take either one!! Please PM if you have them 🥺
[LF] Francine or Agnes!

can trade for NMT/bells!
LF: Skye and Francine!
Offering NMT and/or IGB! Thank you!! :)
LF Bella(!!), Chrissy, Francine, or Merengue!

I can offer Marina, Skye, Fang, Wolfgang, Ketchup, or NMT !
Looking for Vesta, Willow, Francine, and Cookie! Will pay in NMT. Just name your price!
Hello! I have an original, naturally moving Francine in boxes in my thread here!

Only still looking for Molly and then my island with dreamies is complete. Who can help me?? I have some NMT, items and bells to offer :) Already have my last open plot so I really need to find her!

Looking for Teddy still, let me know if anyone’s seen him yet! Thanks.

Attachments

• 6F1F3106-08CD-490D-ADC2-F9625208D88A.jpeg
    6F1F3106-08CD-490D-ADC2-F9625208D88A.jpeg
    80.9 KB · Views: 13
Still looking for Lionel my very distinguished smug lion!! Pm if you have him moving and wants him to go to a good loving home hehe 😘

Still looking for Scoot or Ketchup!! They're the last two villagers I need for my dream island so please let me know if you have either of them and are willing to trade for NMTs, just PM me with your price :)

UPDATE: Cherry has been sold! Thank you!

Cherry is ready to move!! 🐶🍒💖

Dreamies im still looking for are Blanche or Ruby but other offers are great too!! PM me and name your price! I don't need super high offers!

Be warned if you offer to do a villager trade you might have to wait a while for me to pick them up as I'll be using Cherry's empty lot to complete another trade i have going on & will have to free up space afterwards!! 💖💖💖

Last edited:
looking for peanut please! i have a free spot right now.
can offer 20 nmts or 1mil bells or hybrids or the following villagers: kyle, gayle, hornsby, shep, flo, tipper

Looking for molly the duck! i have an open plot :3 let me know if you have her !

-Looking for Audie, Sherb, Cherry, Marshal, Gayle, Biskit, Stella, and Raymond!-
willing to pay in IGB or NMT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back