• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(Closed) The Looking For Thread (New Horizons Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Use this thread to post the villagers you're currently looking for, whether you want to purchase them or receive them for free.

Due to the amount of threads people would otherwise make, we'll keep all looking for posts in this one central location, so please refrain from making new threads about the villagers you're looking to obtain. Also be sure to post no more than every 4 hours in this thread. Thanks!
Cobb !

LF O'Hare and Pierce, lost O'Hare to the villager glitch after getting him for free and would love to have him for real if at all possible :'c

lf for the ones in my signature (especially hamlet€
hello! if youre still looking for hamlet , i have an auction for him here <3
Post automatically merged:

Seeking Punchy, Hamlet, and Soleil.
I have NMT, pink roses, regular roses, pink windflowers, and bells.
Hello!
If youre still looking for Hamlet, i have an auction for him here <3
Post automatically merged:

Looking for Marina or Hamlet right now! I am bell poor and can only offer 5-7 NMT :cry: But I’ll try my best to work something out!
Hello!
If youre still looking for Hamlet i have an auction running for him here <3

Looking for Avery, Margie and Hazel!! Also looking for julian, audie, Vivian and dobie although I don’t have many NMT at the moment so I might be unable to pay if you’re selling at a high price :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back